More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

Which universe?

Anal Freeuse

You scrolled through the various Universes in order to find one to open the dimensional rift something pretty interesting. Deciding on Universe AN-4L, you select the frequency and a portal like rift opens in front of you.

It was a rather interesting universe. In some ways it was pretty similar to your own universe, but in other ways... What was interesting about this universe was that anal sex of any kind was non-taboo. A free-use setting was pretty common on the list of universes, what made this universe stand out was that the freeuse was exclusive to people's anuses. Men and women openly fingered, fucked, licked, or even fisted each other in public as if it were perfectly normal, though most hetero-sexual men elected not to receive penetration. That was somewhat odd, but easy to accept. What you couldn't quite wrap your head around was that normal vaginal sex was largely unpracticed, reserved solely for reproduction purposes on far and few occasions and only between husband and wife. Apparently most modern couples opted for modern medical procedures for insemination and thus never had traditional vaginal sex. You weren't sure what their views were on oral sex, but you supposed you would find out soon enough.

You stepped through the rift and emerged in the alternate universe.

Where does the rift take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)