More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

What kind of World do you want?

Anal Free Use

My heart starts beating faster as I start to describe what I want. "I'd like a free use world but I want it to be just like the real one though, including all the real people in it."

Simone raises her brow, "Free use?"

"Oh right, what I mean is, I want women everywhere to be fine with me or anyone else using their bodies; to be perfectly at ease, casual and nonchalant about getting fucked however, wherever, whenever anyone else wants and anyone that sees shouldn’t be bothered or even surprised it’s happening. Oh and people should be suggestible, I mean I don’t want them to do literally whatever I say but I want them to be easy to persuade."

"Wow... OK that's different, we don't get many requests like that, but I think we can do that, is that all?"

Now that I start describing what I want, it’s hard to stop, "No it isn't, I also don't want every girl in the world to just act the same about it, I want some variety y'know? Some girls should just ignore me, some girls should be enthusiastic about it, some girls should be really casual about it, and some should just be bored. I'd also like if some of the girls talked dirty or were really filthy. The girls should be all fine with anal too, but again, not all in the same way, vari-“

Simone raises a finger to interrupt you, “James, you don’t have to list every last detail, what would be the fun in that? There wouldn’t be any surprises. Listen, the learning algorithms in the Sim are really quite clever, they’re good at reading between the lines and adding things based on what preferences you express. I can see you like butt stuff, so trust me, there’ll be a lot of butt stuff in there with all sorts of idiosyncratic takes on it. There’ll be the stuff you mentioned, the bored girls, the enthusiastic ones, the ones that like it, but we’ll fill in the gaps and mix things up. Some of ‘em will be serious anal whores that’ll like it more than you do-” I silently doubt her “-some’ll be uncomfortable but take it anyway, heck some might even hate it if you like that, but none of them will have any limits. Sound good?” She says finishing with a grin.

“Yeah, good, really really good. Oh wait, could I get more stamina too? I don’t ever want to run out of gas anytime soon.”

Simone gives you another lopsided grin, “We wouldn’t want that, imagine having to wait 15 between every bit of fun, no that just won’t do. You’ll find that your body in there won’t ever get tired or need to uh, ‘refuel’. So that’s quite the fantasy James, but we can definitely arrange all that for you. The world’s currently compiling now, it’ll be ready momentarily, before we shunt you in though, is there any place you’d like to form in at? A mall? University? The beach? Your own house?

I think for a moment before answering.

Where do you want to form in at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)