More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Xenolan Xenolan

What's next?

An interlude with Rosaline

"My lady Rosaline," you say, "as one who admittedly has not been King for very long, I can't help but find these sorts of events rather trying. A few minutes away from this crowd would do me good. Perhaps you would care to accompany me? I have never really had the chance to give you a proper tour of the castle."

She raises an eyebrow, then tosses down her drink in a single swallow. "If it please the King, I would be delighted," she says, taking your arm.

Fortunately, you are close to an exit, so few if any in the room see you leave. Once out of the room, you are almost immediately joined by Captain Navarre of the Kingsguard, but you put up a hand. "Captain, the security of our guests is paramount," you say, "and I believe I am quite safe in the company of Lady Rosaline. We'll not be gone long."

"As you command, Sire," the Captain says with a nod.

"You seem awfully confident about being safe with me," Rosaline says with a quiet smirk as you ascend the stairs with her. "What if I told you that I'm well aware of how you roughed up my cousin this morning?"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean," you say calmly.

"Oh, don't get me wrong," Rosaline says. "I'm quite certain he had it coming. What I can't help but wonder is exactly what he did that woke your dragon. It must have been something rather severe, for you to have lost your temper with him... I've seen you deflect one veiled insult after another that he's thrown your way with all the grace befitting a true King."

"Suffice to say that he insulted the honor of one of my subjects," you reply. "To say more would make me guilty of the same."

"Hm. Well, I can see that I won't get any more out of you on this, though it is rather disappointing. I had hoped Reginald could behave himself for a while longer, those trade agreements really would have been a boon to our house."

"And to my Kingdom as well. The trade agreements are still on the table, my lady, as far as I'm concerned. They would benefit my people greatly, and I'll not withdraw from discussion over Reginald's misstep."

"He doesn't think you make much of a King," Rosaline says as you both enter your chambers. "He's wrong, you know. You're a far better King than he would even imagine himself to be. Oh, isn't the view magnificent?"

You look out over the balcony, at the city and the distant fields and hills beyond. "It is indeed," you agree.

"And what do you think of the view in the other direction?"

You turn, and can't help but wonder how she managed to get undressed so fast.

Her body is just as you remember, with skin a soft and creamy pink and breasts which still hold their own. Her nipples harden before your eyes, though the room is comfortably warm. The last time you saw her like this, it was night and she was lit only by candles and moonlight; this time, she stands before you in the full light of day.

"I've been waiting for this moment for over a year now," she says in a sultry whisper. "You're the only man who has ever really satisfied me, Xavier... I think it's because you're not some high-born inbred snob who cares only for his own pleasure, or one of the servants who hardly dares to touch me. You were the first man to treat me like a woman, with my own needs and desires and passions. Treat me as a man treats a woman now, Xavier... I know we only have a moment to ourselves, but in that moment, I want you to set me on fire as you did the last time!"

And then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)