More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Is the fun over? Or do they continue?

An interesting interruption.

She was speechless seeing him still hard after she used her best skills to drain his balls, but before either of them could continue they heard a knock on the door.

"Ms Summers, It's Kim remember? You asked me to come about my grades. Are you there?" said a girly voice on the other side of the door.

"Fuck, I forgot she was coming now. Hide under that it won't be long and give me my dress," June told John. She dressed quickly as he hid under a sheet on a pile of art supplies. On a hunch he took a cutter laying there and made a small hole to look through, just in time to see her zip her dress up, locking her gracious orbs in their prison.

"Come in, Kim! Explain your problem to me," she greeted the young Korean girl as she entered the art class.

John could see only one eye on his stealth detector meaning only June knew he was there. He used Observe on Kim, hoping that now that both him and the skill had leveled up he could see who she really was just like with Moira, the only other girl he couldn't scan.

Kim Moon
Lvl 20 Martial Artist
<The Silver Crane of the North>
+0 rp

Ouch, why was there another crazy strong girl at school with him. With his low endurance she could beat him with one hand and without breaking a sweat.

And another strange title to discover the meaning of.

"It's my father, he expects me to get perfect grades in all of my classes. And well, I'm not very good at art. Is there a way for me to earn extra credit so I don't get a failing grade? My dad will disown me if that happens," she explained.

"You know there are strict policies at this academy, no matter who your parents are you will only be graded on your work. We can figure something out but you will have to earn it," explained June.

"I'd do anything, I'm not afraid to work hard. What is it?" asked Kim.

"One way would be for you to be a model for a few of my classes. Some years we have students helping with that so we don't have to hire someone from outside. Remove your clothes and go pose on that stand here," pointed their teacher. John guessed that it was partly a gift for him.

Kim reluctantly stripped to her underwear and moved toward the small block of wood. John could see that her body was toned and athletic, but as a result she lacked the curves and most importantly boobs to make her go above average.

"Ms Moon, I said to remove your clothes and you are still wearing clothes," remarked her teacher.

Kim was now mortified, but probably thinking that there were only girls present removed her bra (barely of any use) and plain white panties, revealing an unkempt bush hiding her pussy.

"Turn around, arms above your head! No, it won't do, you're too stringy and muscular. It wouldn't be a good study of the female form for my students," she concluded.

"What? No, look I did it, I can do it," pleaded Kim.

"You nearly died of embarrassment with only us here. How would you fare with a dozen boys looking at you? No, we have to find something else," proposed the devious vixen.

While not as hot as her or his mother, Kim was yet another naked girl he could look at in real life and with his dick out the temptation was great to start jacking it under his sheet camouflage. Only the thought of what she would do to him if he betrayed his presence stopped him. But June would have some work to do once Kim would leave.

"What other thing is there?" asked the blushing Asian girl.

"Well I know of very talented artist among my students. If he agrees I will assign a special project to both of you. You will pose for him and he will help you improve with your drawing. You will be graded on how much you improve and for your participation. He will be graded on the quality of his work and on how well he teaches you. It is a win-win situation, what you get for posing will help you get a passing grade even if you only improve a little," explained June. Was she really trying to get her to pose for him? John thought June was attracted to him, but didn't foresee her helping him with other girls.

"Will I have to pose naked? Didn't you say it was a boy?" she replied worried.

"Well there is nothing improper to that, it is art after all. And he will decide of the subject of the painting, I'm sure you won't be naked, but you should be lenient with his artistic vision and be ready to wear the appropriate set of clothes for his art piece," June was sounding a lot more stern and serious than he ever heard before.

"Allright I'll do it, can I put my clothes back on now, please?" Kim yielded.

"Leave me your phone number, I'll talk to him shortly and he will contact you. You can dress if you want. I advise you to get used to being undressed ,even if it is not in public, we can't have you blushing like that when you pose. When you get home try to stay naked while in your room and sleeping. It will help, trust me," said June.

Kim quickly dressed and left the room after giving her teacher her phone number. June locked the door behind her and started removing her dress again.

Before she could come near him to rip the sheet away a pop up appeared.

New skill: Stealth lvl1, passive.
Stealth: you gain a bonus for hiding when using shadows, disguises, or camouflage.

A damn good skill and a passive too. He probably got it because Kim didn't spot him. June ripped the sheet away and threw a ravenous glance at his hard length of meat.

"You will have so much fun with this one, if she doesn't kill you. It will be good training for a more delicate approach. Now I'm impressed you didn't cum, it deserves a reward," she said laughingly. She got down between his legs and started giving him another blowjob.

Once again he was in a blissful stupor under her ministrations and cursed his inability to resist longer to the devious moves of the tip of her tongue. He shot another huge load of cum in her mouth, more than he ever had, even after days without cumming, but for the second time in a few minutes.

"Here, call her tonight and set a meet up for this. She might be more confortable doing it at her own place. Now you have to leave or we would go too far and we would both miss our next class," she told him. And after giving him a copy of Kim's number she pushed him out without even dressing up (thankfully he had the time to put his dick back in his pants before that).

John had a few minutes left before the next class, so he went to the vending machine to fetch a drink.

Des#24_CharacterSheet

Inspiration comes from unexpected directions.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)