More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

An easy job (bimboifcation)

This game sucked, everyone wanted you to do something and there was no way to buy stuff in game with real-world money. When I asked my friends Tim and Jim about it they just laughed at me. I had picked a rouge but it was way too fucking hard. I would show them though I had just gotten a message with a crazy offer. A guild wanted to recruit me and I was on my way over to get signed up. Those two could suck it, I was going to get power leveled to greatness.

When I got to the guild house I knew I had hit it big, the place was a massive ornate mansion right in the heart of the nobel district will all the snooty NPCs and players. When I walked in I saw the lobby was rich dark wood, gold, and soft deep red carpets I almost felt bad walking on. The carpet felt soft enough to sleep on I thought as I looked down.

"Welcome, you must be Alex" I heard a high voice say. Looking up I felt my jaw unhinge, in front of me was an NPC whose name was Tami. Forget her name through her body was fucking smoking hot. She was dressed in a tight french maid outfit like top with a leather corset around her belly with a matching leather collar around her neck with a single gold ring on it. Her breasts didn't need the help of the corset though, they already almost exploded out of her lacy dress. Her legs were encased in a black lacy skirt that looked like it was painted on. She was facing me but I could see her wide ample hips supported a perfectly round bubble butt.

When I managed to tear my eyes away from her body back to her face I was taken back for a moment. Her face was perfect with short blue hair and bangs framing her soft face, but her expression was totally blank. She hadn't even seemed to register that I had just dressed her down in my mind and was just waiting for my response. Holy shit if all the guild NPCs were like this then this was going to be awesome.

All I managed was "Uhhh... yeah". Her face lit up with a smile and she said "Awesome, just follow me and we will get the interview taken care of, I am sure you will make a great fit. After all, we always need more warm bodies around here." With that, she turned around on her heel and started walking deeper into the house. I looked around but I didn't see anyone else around.

"Hey uh, where is everyone else," I asked. "Well it is still early in the morning, most are still sleeping or engaged with each other in some fashion or another," She said with a smile looking back at me. "So do you normally dress like that," I asked her. "Oh no not at all this outfit is just for special occasions, it feels very restrictive to me," She said sounding pouty. My eyes drifted down to her ass as her hips swayed hypnotically so I nearly ran into her when we stopped and she opened a door. Motioning me inside

The interview

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)