More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minterlint1 minterlint1

Where to next?

An awkward morning. (Minterlint1 Branch)

Covered in jizz is a horrible way to start a fucking day, you think. I need a shower.

You strip naked and grab a towel to throw around your waist before leaving your room and heading down the hallway to the bathroom. It's empty, meaning you got around quicker than Shelly this morning, so you close the door and turn the on the shower as hot as it can go. Stepping into the spray, the vestiges of last night's dream seem to burn away until the memories become less real and more like the ephemeral nature of regular dreams. The scalding water is cleansing and soon you feel more like yourself.

You begin to wonder at the cause of such an erotic dream involving your sister. Sure, you've always recognized how hot she is, especially since she's grown those huge melons that make her chest a magnet for every guy's eyes, but you've never consciously thought about doing things with her sexually before. Was your mind trying to tell you something? Did you really want Shelly to jerk you off or even go further? Not that it really mattered. You'd never really gotten along with your sister and you don't see that changing anytime soon.

The door to the bathroom is rocked by a pounding fist. "Don't use all the hot water, numbnuts! Some of us still need to shower too." Shelly's voice sounds exactly like it normally does when it's directed at you, annoyed and demanding.

Nonetheless, you turn off the water and grab your towel, drying off as much water as you can before wrapping it around yourself and opening the door. Shelly is standing there pissed, her blond hair pulled up in a messy bun and an angry look radiating towards you. This being the first time you've seen her since the dream, you can't help but notice the skimpy tank top and running shorts that she wore as her sleeping outfit. The spaghetti straps of her top need to run for what seems like miles down the slopes of her big tits until they connect to the rest of the fabric of the shirt, and they look so tightly contained that they may burst free if Shelly takes a deep breath. Her shorts highlight her long, slender legs, well-toned from the yoga she started doing her junior year of high school. Maybe it's not so weird for you to have incestuous fantasies about this stunning nymph.

You move to slide past her but she doesn't move. You try the other side but there's no space there either. Then you glance to her face again. Her eyes have become slightly glazed and they're slowly moving back and forth from your naked chest to the knot that you've tied in your towel, just above your crotch. This certainly has never happened before. You test how far she'll go by lightly swinging your hips from side to side. Sure enough, her head and eyes follow you like a metronome, almost hypnotically.

Odd.

A few seconds later, she snaps out of it. "Move out of the fucking doorway," she snarls and pushes you out of her way. Just before she slams the door, she says, "Pervert." For some reason though, that last word didn't have as much vitriol as the rest of her statements to you this morning had. You also noticed right before she shut the door, two small mountain peaks had been poking through the fabric of her tank top, marring the otherwise smooth lines of the top.

Doubly odd.

The rest of the morning passes uneventfully, as your mother is already gone when you make your way downstairs. You grab an apple for breakfast, grab your bag and head in for your morning courses. The monotony and familiar routine of your classes drives the dream even further from your mind, and even the weird way Shelly acted outside the bathroom was mostly forgotten by the end of the day. Dinner passed without awkwardness and your evening was spent completing homework and playing video games, like normal.

Just before midnight, after everyone else in the house had already fallen asleep, you make your way to bed as well...and find yourself in the exact same hallways as last night, as soon as you shut your eyes.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)