More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fall Fall

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

An Unexpected Form

Deep in a black pit of magical essence and various melted forms of creatures, was thousands of spirits. You were one such spirit, but unexpectedly, you were chosen as others have been before for a chance to rise of the pit. You weren't exactly pleased, however, since all of the other who left immediately returned after choosing a form. Thinking to yourself, you decide to just do the best you possibly can, and begin to choose your form. Spreading your essence throughout the pool, you find suitable forms, Dragons, Orcs, Hobgoblins, Shades, Trolls, and many more powerful forms, however one in particular catches your interest. Taking hold of the form, you begin to wind it around your body. Slowly, pitch black bones begin to form a human shape, where dark-red muscles surrounded. After covering the entirety of the skeleton, tan skin began to weave itself around the form, giving its final appearance. Glad at making a form for yourself, you suddenly find that you can't breathe, and rush upward towards the surface of the pool. Breaking through, you deeply take in your first breathe.

Looking around, your eyes slowly adjust, casting everything in a green tint, as you see through the abysmal dark. Walking forward toward the stone shore at the edge of the pool you notice a mirror, made from ivory-tinted glass, embedded into the surrounding stone walls. Looking at yourself, you yourself are surprised. Standing at 6'4, you have long scarlet hair reaching down to your waist. Your eyes are burning black with deathly red in the centers as pupils. You have a strong body, brimming with power, but not just physical. Yes, arcane energy was almost pulsating on your body. You had red eyelashes and brows just the same as your hair, but they were fairly groomed, giving you a dignified air. Below your muscular torso was...nothing. Huh? You looked downward and there really was nothing there. Hurriedly, you jumped back in the pool and willed for the essence of the pool again. It answered your call, and you hurriedly searched through the pool until you found the remaining essence of the unknown being. Stepping out again, you check the mirror and see a well-endowed 6 1/2 inch schlong, along with a set of balls. Sighing in relief, you turn around, but catch yourself. On the side of your head were pointed ears, but the tips of the ears were encased in a strange dark metal, much akin to the look of your eyes.

Going to touch them, you suddenly sense danger. Turning around towards the source, you see...

Who do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)