More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

What does he find first?

An Outcast Dwarf

Kazex didn't have to travel far to find his first worthy candidate. In fact, he had barely to travel out of what he would have considered his home's territory before he found the curious traveler. Both the short stature, the squat build, and the scent on the wind told him that what he was looking at was a dwarven female. If there was ever a natural enemy to the goblin species, it was the dwarves. They often occupied similar subterranean territories and many dwarven priests advocated the extermination of goblins as a whole. It was only natural for Kazex to be cautious.

There was, however, something else about this one. Not simply that she was female (which you didn't often see outside the dwarvish mines). She was without armor, wearing only scanty underclothing which was not doing a very good job of covering her enormous, heavy dwarven breasts and broad buttocks. She was also without weapons, not even the axes which dwarves seemed to have an almost religious compunction about carrying on them at all times. Finally, her stumbling walk showed Kazex that she'd been hurt, nothing broken from what he could see from his distance, but even from there he could see bruises consistent with a severe and recent beating.

All of this added up to the same thing, she was an outcast dwarf. She'd done something to get herself thrown out of her mine (which knowing the strictness of the dwarven lifestyle could be anything) and now had nothing and nowhere to return to.

Kazex realized there were a few ways to play this. She was a dwarf, so if she saw him, she might just attack anyway on reflex. The safest route might be to simply trap or waylay her swiftly, binding her at home until he'd had time and resources to...change her outlook.

However, she's still an outcast dwarf whose own people had betrayed her. If he were to approach openly (keeping his distance at first) and simply offer aid, a little kindness and generosity, and moreover the idea that in this world he was this dwarven female's only potential friend...he might be able to convince her to breed with him willingly (which is always more fun than having to a struggling female, to Kazex's mind).

How does Kazex proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)