More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Do You See?

An Irish-American Farmer In His Mid Twenties (Heterosexual.)

You're a young man of Irish descent who is about 25 years old. You have short red hair and somewhat muddy green eyes, with freckles all over your face and more than a few on your arms and chest too.

Your wearing a red flannel shirt and blue jeans, perfect for the cold days of early spring here in Waldron County, with sturdy leather boots on your feet and a leather belt at your waist.

Though not visibly apparent you also happen to be Heterosexual, but not currently in a relationship. Your former girlfriend broke up with you when you dropped out of college to pursue a life of farming.

She was a real Bitch about it too. She said she'd think about it when you proposed the night before you had to leave for the farm, then told you it was over via TEXT when you messaged her saying you'd arrived: and KEPT the ring.

As you run out into the driving rain you see that both the car and fence are in very bad shape...

Now What Do You Find When You Get To The Car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)