More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joshman110 joshman110

Where to?

An Adventure In The 10th Dimension! [Sci-Fi Thread.]

You've always had a passion for Sci-Fi. For many a mortal, the boundless reaches of outer-space are nothing but mere fantasy. Not for you.

So now, Let's take a journey... INTO SPACE!!!

The year is 3099. The galaxy is the Milky Way. It's half past noon in Galactic Standard Time and Lucy Lazarus, one of your favorite Avatar, is getting plowed by her favorite sex-bot in the lovingly-furnished bunk of her own personal starship, The Black Fox.

Every universe has its greats. Its greatest heroes and its most reviled villains. Your Avatars are a collection of some of your favorites. Whenever you get a hankering for some adventure, you take over their lives for a bit and live the mortal lifestyle for a bit. What? Morals are for mortals.

Anyway, Lucy Lazarus is an absolute gem. She's a treasure hunter, hopping around the star systems of The 10th Dimension in search of fortune and glory. She's like Indiana Jones with tits. She travels to the wildest places in the universe, kicking ass, taking names, stealing shit and getting laid 24/7. Being her fucking rules. Let's get into it. You are now Lucy Lazarus.

The Black Fox is a marvel of modern engineering. A Lupus Engineering 3064 Starbird, Refurbished and outfitted with a Twelve-Star warp coil, a pair of TwinStick Thundercrack cannons, an Infinity Core powering the whole thing and enough space to fit the plunder of seven systems and still live comfortably. And it's hard to argue that last fact when the sounds of sweet lovemaking are echoing throughout the solitary starship.

"AH, AH, AH, YES YES YES, GOD YES!!!" Not that there's anyone to hear it. You travel alone most of the time. Zero doesn't count. That's not a slur against synthetics. He's just your ships computer. Just because you let him operate your sex-bot doesn't make him a legal being. Not in this sector anyway. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YES!!!" Okay, you'll admit it. You're in a dryspell. You haven't had an adventure in months and haven't gotten laid in nearly as long. Hell, you had to pull this sex-bot out of a pile of junk. The synthskin feels fake as hell and it doesn't even have a torso. It's just a disembodied crotch making an honest woman out of you.

The synthetic shaft saws its way in and out of your slick hole as you moan into the plush of your favorite pillow. You can feel the heated clamps of the robo-hands that come attached to the 'bot firmly gripping your ass. Zero may just be a computer but he sure knows how to please a lady. You start to feel the rumbling thunder of your climax build up in your groin. It builds and and builds and then BLOWS! "AHHHHH!!!" The electric shock of the thing travels up and down your body as you bathe in the afterglow. You get one last shock when the 'bot pulls out of you.

Zero chimes in, his voice coming in over the comm with just a hint of an English accent. "How was that, Boss?" You take a minute to catch your breath. "You were great, Zero. Just great." You flop onto your back, panting heavily. "Thanks a bunch, Boss. I aim to please." You can't help but giggle at that. "Well, you did just that, Zero." He makes a digital chirp. It's how he laughs. "Should I draw a bath for you, Boss?" You should probably clean up. Sex may be fun but it is very messy. "Make it a shower, Zero. I plan on working today."

How do you face the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)