More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Amy Madison (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Amy Madison is a fictional character on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She is portrayed by actress Elizabeth Anne Allen.

Amy Madison was the daughter of Catherine Madison, a former cheerleader turned witch who stole her daughter's body in order to recapture her glory days as a high school cheerleader. Her mother's scheme was eventually foiled by Buffy Summers and Rupert Giles, resulting in the return of Amy to her rightful body.

Later on, Amy began to follow in her mother's footsteps by practicing witchcraft. Among other things, she became notorious for casting a love spell for Xander Harris that went awry, turning Buffy Summers into a rat (for what it's worth, she got better), and eventually turning herself into a rat in order to avoid being burnt to as a witch.

She spent about three years in a cage being watched over by her friend Willow Rosenberg until Willow finally discovered a way to transform Amy back into a human being. However, Amy had a hard time adjusting to being a human being again and tried to cope by turning more and more to black magic, an interest which she eventually encouraged in Willow as well.

After some bad experiences, Amy and Willow parted ways. Then Willow discovered that Amy had been responsible for a really bad spell that had affected Willow and her latest girlfriend Kennedy, a discovery that forever ended any chance that Willow and Amy would ever again be friends.

In the first episode that Amy appeared in, her hair was light blonde, but in subsequent episodes, her hair got darker and darker -- though not as dark as Cordelia's. She also appeared in two of the show's most memorable nude scenes -- and it was one of her spells that was responsible for Buffy Summers' first nude scene on the show.

How will she lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)