More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Amy Adams - Needs your help with a new career

You hear the bell chime. Someone has walked through the door. You're looking down when you sense a presence two feet in front of you so you look up.

And you're shocked, absolutely shocked to see Amy Adams, the star of dozens of movies and hundreds of fantasies, in the flesh, standing in front of you, wearing a long, flowing dress with a halter-top, her long red hair flowing down onto her bare shoulders, her big eyes staring at her, her lips smiling nervously.

You've never encountered anyone famous here before. You've never even considered that you might. You've never thought what you'd do if you did. What you do, is play it cool and professional.

"Can I help you?" You ask

Amy sighs. Her eyes shoot around as if she's uncertain or uncomfortable. "Yes, you can help me." She says. "You know who I am?" You nod. You suppose it's possible for someone not to know who she is, although probably not in this town. "Of course you do" She says to herself. "Can I tell you a long story? I need your help, but the only way I can explain it is with a long story."

"Sure." you say, awkwardly adding. "Ms. Adams."

She smirks. "You should probably just call me Amy." Then she starts her story. "So... I was talking with my agent three days ago. And I asked her why I wasn't getting as many scripts any more. Over the past six months there have been like half as many, and then last month there were none. And I knew it was trouble when she hesitated before answering. She said, 'Listen Amy, every actress gets to a point where their career isn't what it used to be. Producers want someone new, someone young. Don't be discouraged. Even Julia Roberts' career dried up. We could consider television, although to be honest it's very competitive right now. Getting in a pilot that's picked up, then not cancelled is a pretty slim chance. We could try to get you onto an HBO show or something, but... they usually find you if they want you.'"

As Amy tells her story, you feel for her. You know it's a shitty business. But you have no idea what this has to do with you.

She goes on. "Then my agent said. 'Maybe it's time to consider turning a corner in your career.' So I thought about it for a bit and I said to her. 'What corner could I turn? I don't play a musical instrument, I don't want to write or direct, I have no secret talents. And I don't want to start over from scratch and work my way up again. What could I do that would start me at the top of the industry?'"

"My agent thought for a bit then she said. 'I could make you the most famous weather girl or adult film star in America' Then she laughed and laughed. But I didn't think it was funny. And I've been considering what she said ever since. So that's why I'm here."

You fear you've missed the point.

So Amy adds. "I'm here to learn."

"About what?" You feel bad for being uncertain what's happening. But you're standing in front of Amy Adams right now, who is more beautiful in person, so processing the reality of the situation is extra difficult.

She smiles. "Well, not the weather."

And something in your brain clicks. But she couldn't be serious could she? Would she really drop acting to go into porn?

In a way, her agent is right. If she did, she'd instantly be the most famous porn star in America. Then again, the porn industry has a bit of an age limit too. Although if they made an exception for anyone, it would be Amy. In fact she could probably call the shots for the rest of her career, she'd bring in so much money.

"I figure anyone who works in a place like this must be kind of an expert. So, what do you think... can you help?" Amy asks nervously.

How can you help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)