More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by soul catcher soul catcher

What does Amanda do?

Amanda decides to go country

Almost to the door Amanda turns back, trades out her dress and heels for a tight pair of jeans and high heeled cowboy boots. The choice of a blouse taking a bit longer she stands before the mirror bare breasted considering her options. The blue patterned print with brown pearl snaps is awful nice, but Tommy's shirt with its silver embroidered flowers holds a special spot in her heart, as did Tommy.

Tommy's shirt it is.

Laying the shirt down she selects an open cup bra with underwire support. It is far from the most most comfortable bra she owns, but going totally braless really isn't an option with her C Cup babies. There would be far too much bounce and jounce when she kicked up her heels dancing the two step.

Fastening first the cuff snaps she turns to the closet mirror to see if the bra shirt combo work. "Humph," she snorks, smiling at her image. Thanks to Tommy half her wardrobe is one size too small. He was convinced tight clothes best show off a woman's figure. In this case he was dead on. The blouse bra jean combo leaves little to the imagination of what's hiding underneath. It is the kind of look that turns the heads of both men and women.

Double checking her make up one last time, she heads out the door to find a country two step bar.

Does she hook up with an urban cowboy ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)