More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Alyson - Stripped Bare

Currently sitting in a folding chair next to her tent as she's currently camping in Joshua Tree National Park Alyson is enjoying her time away from the hustle and bustle of her normal life and looking forward to spending the next few weeks out here alone.

As Alyson sits in her folding chair enjoying the feeling of the cool night breeze blowing over her scantily clad body she thinks about how she has not seen another human being since being dropped off that morning by a friend which makes her feel like the last person on Earth.

Wearing just a tank top, a loose pair of shorts and barefoot Alyson can also feel her long hair blowing in the wind which suddenly gives her an idea.

Quickly standing up Alyson walks over to her tent, reaches inside, grabs a battery operated razor and says out loud in a proclamation to the universe :

I'm going to shave my head.

Having made her decision Alyson quickly removes her tank top and shorts and tosses them into her tent.

Completely naked and barefoot now Alyson shivers for a moment from both the feeling of being naked outside in the middle of the wilderness at night and from the liberating feeling of being free of the constraints of modern life.

Not wanting to waste any more time Alyson quickly turns on her razor and begins shaving her head.

Moments later Alyson has gone from having hair past her shoulders to being almost completely bald.

Turning off her razor Alyson walks over to her tent still completely naked and barefoot and puts the razor back inside.

Having put her razor away Alyson decides to head for the desert oasis where she had gone swimming earlier that day shortly after being dropped off by a friend.

Furthermore, having seen no sign of anyone else since arriving Alyson decides that there is no need for her to put her clothes back on and simply heads for the small desert oasis completely naked, barefoot and newly bald.

Enjoying the feeling of the cool night air blowing over her entirely naked body and newly shaved head Alyson realizes that she feels freer and more liberated than she's ever felt before.

What happens next? Does Alyson make it to the small desert oasis without issue? Does she encounter anyone else? If so how does she react to being discovered hiking naked? Or does something even stranger happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)