More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Where do you need to go this morning?

Alternate Route: Your Girlfriend Hates When You Wear Clothes

You're John Doe and you're currently dating Eleanor "Ellie" Fairbreast. You have to admit, you're an odd couple.

You're not a big guy. You're scrawny, very short, androgynous, and you grow your hair out at Ellie's request.

Eleanor grew up on a South Carolina dairy farm and never lost that twang. You met her in your senior year of high school and immediately started dating. After graduating, you and her went to the same college in your rural country town. A tall, freckled blonde with glasses, curves for days, and breasts so large she can't afford bras on her budget since she'd have to custom order them. She's a bright, cheerful Southern Belle complete with accent who typically goes commando and wears very thin, revealing clothes. She's shameless about her body, sex-positive with a high libido, generous, caring, patient, nurturing, an amazing cook... With her enormous breasts, sexy clothes, charisma, and outgoing nature, she often lights up the room and rapidly becomes popular with groups. She doesn't always realize just how truly well-endowed she is though, leading her to frequently hug her much smaller boyfriend to her breasts without being fully conscious of the marshmallow hell she's subjecting you to.

But Eleanor never dated until she met you. She had plenty of offers, but she always turned them down. You see, while she's not a dominant girl (in fact, she's quite submissive in bed), she has a peculiar fetish, one she takes to an obsessive level. You don't particularly share it, but you indulge her in it for her sake.

She hates having you clothed.

Oh, Eleanor has no problem being naked around you and she'll disrobe to join you in private if she feels like it, but she wants, no, needs you to be nude 24/7 around her.

Maybe it's because you were buck ass nude in public against your will when you first met Eleanor, but meeting you awakened something in her. She loves nothing more than to strip you, take your clothes away (she'll typically stash them somewhere, throw them away, or outright destroy them if she's particularly ), and keep you naked as often as possible and wherever possible. Sometimes she can be rather reckless about the time and location, in fact! Something about seeing you wear even a stitch of clothing gets her restless and she finds she sometimes can't stop herself from stripping you if you go too long clothed in her presence. It's like seeing you clothed makes her more and more and then the moment you're nude she experiences sweet relief.

You usually don't put up a fight beyond ineffectual protests unless it's somewhere particularly public... Sometimes she'll call you on the phone when you're both in your rooms to ask if you're "naked like a good boyfriend" and some of the most common things she says when greeting you for the day are "Why ain't ya'll naked?", "Let's get ya'll outta those yucky clothes," and "That's your uniform for work. Where's your uniform for me?" Her car's trunk and bicycle's cargo trailer might as well be your second closet, and your first has only gotten more and more sparse since dating her. She even forces you to strip outside her car or dorm before going in!

Honestly, a part of you might actually enjoy it... It feels good, having a girlfriend who's so emphatically aroused by your naked body and can't keep her hands off you. You just wish she'd stop embarrassing you and making you be naked around your friends and family! Some of the local businesses are even lenient to her getting you naked there and you can't recall the last time you were clothed in her dorm or car! And you certainly never leave a date with her with your outfit in-tact!

And so, this is your life. The frequently-and-reluctantly-naked boyfriend of a girl who has a pathological hatred of seeing you wear clothing.

Let's hear some of your misadventures and escapades!

[Choose Story]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)