More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Alter her body (I.E. change breast size, superhuman flexibility, etc.)

Lydia sat down at her desk and began to think of all the possibilities she had in front of her. Any sexual desire she could have fulfilled.

“Hmmm, if I'm gonna change my appearance might as well strip down.” She began to take her clothes off, but then bit her lip as she looked at the notebook. “Oh, what the hell...” she said to herself.

I wish to be naked.

She stood in front of her full length mirror and watched as her clothes came to life once again--only this time she put up no resistance. Her shirt began to unbutton, and her jeans shimmied down her legs. As she stepped out of her jeans, her panties raced down to meet them. Lydia held up her arms, allowing her shirt and bra to fly off. Then she was slightly startled as one of her feet lifted on its own to allow the stocking to slide off. When she put her foot back down, the other lifted as if on cue.

Remembering what happened at the store, she slyly grinned to herself as she tried to cover herself with the bed quilt. The quilt flew from her hand to the opposite side of the room, completely out of reach.

Lydia let out of girlish giggle as she stepped back in front of the mirror. She picked up the notebook again.

I wish my breasts were DD cups.

A slight tingling sensation washed over her as she watched the mirror, mesmerized. Her chest expanded to the desired size and she squealed with excitement. “Fucking sweet!!” She exclaimed.

She thought for a moment, and then began to write more.

I wish to be extremely horny.

Suddenly, as if hit with a sudden gust of wind, she gasped as her nipples began to harden and her nether regions ached with sudden need.

She dropped the notebook and moaned as with one hand she caressed her large breast and rubbed her wet clit with the other. She wanted so bad to be able to caress both her breast at the same time, but her clit needed soooo much attention. In the heat of the moment she picked up the notebook and began to write again.

I wish my vagina could masturbate on its own, without any assistance from my hands.

Lydia dropped the notebook as her pussy began to stir on its own. She dropped to the floor and spread her legs in front of the mirror to watch her enchanted pussy fuck itself. As her labia massaged her clit, she began to arch her back while she kneaded her breasts.

“OH FUUUUUCK!!” She yelled as she came hard. Her hips rotated and she violently humped the air. Not once, not twice, but three times she came.

Trying to catch her breath, she reached for the notebook to undo her last wish.

I wish to return my vagina to normal

Instantly her nether lips calmed and she laid still in the floor as she got her bearings.

“Shit, that was amazing...” She muttered under her breath. Not long after relaxing on the floor, her arousal began again. “Right, I guess I should undo that wish as well...” She grabbed her pen, but then another horny thought entered her mind.

I wish I could give myself oral sex.

She felt her whole body tingle and her head immediately dove between her legs…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)