More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miyuki Miyuki

Who is it?

Alt female opening.

The breeze from the window in your room keeps you cool, you've kicked your covers off, the summer heat being almost unbearable to sleep soundly in. You writhe in your bed from the images of your dream. You're pussy is wet and a beautiful young man is licking hungrily at your swollen clitoris, he moans as she sucks and licks your labia, squeezing your inner thighs. You arch your back ready to climax but wake up before you can be fully satisfied.

Frustrated you wipe the sweat from your brow and glance at the clock, it reads midnight, it's hot in the room and you're certain you are not getting back to sleep anytime soon. Your clit aches from the dream and it feels like something wet and soft is licking at the your wet opening letting out a moan you decide to finish off what the dream started. Reaching down you suddenly realize you're not the one stimulating your soaking pussy, sitting up and looking down you see a soft wet tongue licking you out, and two hungry eyes looking right back at you.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)