More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Killercross Killercross

How do you answer him

Alt. BrotherHood without Banners

You are thrown before Beric and Thoros who look down upon you with their cold eyes. You turn your face away from them feeling beaten like an old dog.

Thoros got up and walk over to you, "Why did you try to steel from us boy? Speak up now or we will sentence you to ."

You rise from the floor of the bar tavern taking n the surrounding for the first time. The bar was empty beside a old woman manning her position at the bar keep. She had very grey hair with wrinkles from her brow. She wore a frilly purple dress with a white bonnet on her head that wasn't cover her head all the way. She also had a pink heart tattoo on her inner forearm.

You stare at Beric who only had one eye left, the other cover up in a match shift eye patch. He look at you sizing you up. Thoros pull out his sword.

"Okay I'll tell everything." you say backing up from him.

Last week your home was burn down by the Boltons, the new rulers of the North, who also kill your father and took your mother and sister to Winterfell to be there person servants. Your family was the last to disobey the Boltons and Lannisters, and they made sure to ruin the Coldpeper family line forever, but they forget one loose end you. Now you are fighting them every way you can. Stealing there food, burning down the lands so they can't farm on it, and slit some of the Bolton men throats in the night. You were caught stealing food from this fine establishment which you thought were own by the Boltons.

Do you tell them all of your story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)