More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

All to themselves or company?

All to themselves

By now it was midday. Most girls were either in class or at the very least, out and about. The girls had the large shower room to themselves.

It wasn't easy for any of them to get through the ordeal of soaping up their naked bodies under the hot, flowing streams of steaming water without breaking down into a lesbian three-way, but they managed. Mostly it was due to the unspoken game they started of showing off their bodies to each other without actually touching.

Vicky was more cute than hot. Her long blonde hair was let down for a change, hanging strait down her back as the warm water ran through it. Her breasts were not very large, but perky and round. She was a bookish girl, and her many hours in the library had given her a milky white skin with a few freckles on her shoulders. She moaned as she soaped her body, trying desperately to excite her new lesbian lovers with sensuality she had not yet mastered.

Karen thought her friends attempts were adorable. She had always been more brash than Vick, but after the idol's corrupting influence, she was downright saucy. Her mid-length brown hair framed her face and amplified the mesmerizing effect of emerald green eyes. Her breasts were large, and she gave extra attention to them with her soapy hands. She giggled loudly when she caught Sammy staring at her hard, pointy brown nipples.

Sam huffed in return and made a show of turning her back on the two women who, less than an hour before, had tied her to a bed and transformed her not just into a lesbian, but one with a very actively lubricating pussy. Using this to her advantage, she stepped out of the stream of the shower, and bent all the way down until she was soaping her feet. Her legs were spread, ans with the absence of flowing water, the other two girls could easily tell that her vagina was positively drooling.

Sam looked back at them through her legs and smiled. Slowly and seductively she raised herself back up, dragging her hands up through her shaven mound. She turned slowly. With a finger in her mouth she looked into Vicky's eyes. "You were right. I am delicious."

Vicky and Karen both stood transfixed, their shower forgotten. Then, suddenly, Sam turned off the water to her spigot. Grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her almost flat chest, and running a hand through her short black hair, she laughed. "Guess I win this round."

"We deserved that" Karen said to Vicky

"We deserve a lot worse." Vicky replied.

"So where to next ladies?" Sam asked? "I think all of our classes are tanked for the day, and its Friday, so we have all weekend to fool around."

"Well," Karen started. "Vicky is right, we owe you one. So what do you want to do?"

"Sooner or later I am going to have to face my roommate Miranda." Sam said toweling her hair dry. "I think we all agree she needs to eventually touch that idol." The girls nodded "That doesn't have to happen right away though. Maybe we could all go get a drink?"

Seduce Miranda or head to a bar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)