More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Alicia Clark (Fear the Walking Dead)

You don't get tired of surviving, you just push on.

— Alicia to Ofelia, "Los Muertos".

Alicia Clark, also known as Licia within the family, is a major character in the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth seasons. She is portrayed by Alycia Debnam Carey.

Alicia is Stephen and Madison's daughter and Nick's sister.

Background :

Alicia is a driven teenager and daughter of Madison and Steven Clark.

Before The Fall, she went to Paul R. Williams High School; her father died when she was eleven and, like her older brother, she was deeply affected by this loss.

Unlike Nick though, she excels in every area of life that he fails in.

Alicia planned to go to the University of California at Berkeley and had already been contacted by the institution as well as making plans for the future with her boyfriend Matt Sale.

“ Alicia is your typical teenage girl. She excels at school. She’s on her way to college. She’s very self-sufficient. She’s very self-reliant. She’s kind of the model student and the model child. ”

— Robert Kirkman, Entertainment Weekly, June 4, 2015.

Trivia :

  1. In the script used by Alycia Debnam-Carey when she read for this part, the character's name was "Ashley".
  2. Her signature weapon is a balisong (butterfly knife) that she stole from Jack. The knife is a Bear and Son 113B.
  3. Alicia can probably be considered the fan favorite character from Fear The Walking Dead; she is the character that has more fan art and is, arguably, more discussed than the other cast members.

Where is Alicia when she becomes naked & how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)