More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Who are you?

Alexis (Female)

I grab my purse and bags and exit the bus, breathing in deeply as I stepped into what might be the rest of my high school life. It was raining hard today, it had been for the past few days now. “Watch your step.” The driver shouted behind me. I waved at the bus driver as he drove away and turned around to get the full view of where my parents dragged me into.

The school was big, much bigger than my previous school. It seemed to be two floors but what it lacked in height it more than made up in width, branching out about around 10 school buses from the entrance to its left and maybe the same size for its right side. Simply put, the building was huge in width, and littered with glass windows on the outside. The front lawn had become a large puddle, the grass no longer visible as the rain carried on above us.

Two double glass doors opened up for a thin blonde woman with her hair in a nice bun walking out, wearing a black jacket zipped up and blue skinny jeans with red lip stick. She kind of looked like my mother getting ready for work whenever she had time to drive me to school back then. Or at least whenever she would have me over at her house.

“Why hello there! Come on in you must be getting cold. Here follow me sweety, Ms. Villasenor sent me for you. My name is Stacy,” she held up her blue umbrella to keep us both dry as we walked into the building. “What’s your name miss?”

“Alexis.” I sighed as she put her umbrella away. “Now isn’t that a cute name. So Alexis, welcome to St. Gabriel High!” She waved her arms up and smiled. “We don’t get many students this late into the semester but from what Ms. V says, you should be fine. Don’t worry, I’m sure everything is going to be new and you might be nervous but let me tell you the students here are amazing and they all are such sweethearts! And the boys are handsome too.” She winked. “You’ll make some new friends before the day ends. Now, best not to keep Ms. Villasenor waiting right?”

She led me to room 12 labeled OFFICE on the door and pushed through. “This is my work area, feel free to drop by and chat if you’d like. Rosa will be waiting for you in the next room.” She sat down at her desk and smiled. “Have fun!”

Oh well.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)