More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Alexandra Daddario

The beautiful and gorgeous Alexandra Daddario was driving one morning to local CBS studio to prepare a scene of her current TV serie, in LA, when in her car is suddenly approached by another car. In matter of seconds, two... white guys (ha! you were expecting two black guys, dont you, you racists!) the locks of her car, and enter in it, pointing Alexandra with a gun.

Alexandra is totally scared, she's been robbed. She offers them all the money she has in the car right now, but they don't want that money, they ALL her money, and as one of the robbers said, they will kidnap her to ask for a millionaire rescue. But Alexandra punch one of the robbers in the face, and get out of the car, escaping from the shots of the robbers. She, with her high heles and her black summer dress, runs through the next neighborhood. In one bad momento, her summer dress gets stuck in one fence. Scared, running for her life, Alexandra continue running, rip it open, ripping it all, so now she's running, but NAKED!!!. Alexandra curses herself for not wearing any underwear, but soon she remembers that she loves the thrill of beign comando, with people not noticing it!

But now she's running for her life, through a strange neighborhood. She just hopes no running into anyone, but that's not gonna to happen. That's where you enter in scene. You're a 25 years old male, living in THAT neighborbood for about four years. You just walked outside with your coffee mug, with a T-shirt and blue boxers, to look at your small swimming pool, when you suddenly see a naked female running towards you, followed by two males, with guns. You don't know if the female is criminal or not, or the two males are police officers. The maybe are, maybe they're in civilian clothes following this female criminal. But they don't look as police, so you took a risky choice, and you defend the female, who jumps into the pool.

You avoid the shots of the males, and with your martial art skills, you knock them down. You call the police, and inmediately they come. They identified the males as two criminals they were looking for. But this isn't the only thing that you notice: the naked female is not other than Alexandra Daddario, the TV star. She, now covering her hot nude body with a blanket, comes to thank you for saving your life, hugging you. The pression of her big tits over you make you have a hard on, that you tried to hide, but apparently with no success, as Alexandra seems to notice it. She asks you for your phone number, and she leaves saying that she will soon call you to give a reward for all you made for her, winking her left eye.

What's the reward of Alexandra to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)