More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Who?

Alexandra Daddario

What can be said about Alexandra Daddario that has not already been said somewhere else? Exactly, not much, so why waste time trying?

With shoulder-length dark brown hair, a slim athletic figure, big blue eyes, and a radiant smile, it is no wonder she has become so popular.

Well, it's not just that of course. For while her talents in acting might be worth mentioning, and her appearance is surely something to write home about, what most people remember her for, are her equally famous breasts, and amazingly tight ass.

Yes, those parts of her body stand out almost as much as everything else, and it has drawn just as much attention from fans as her career has. Though not always in a flattering way. Many love her, but much more lust after her. And some have no qualms about taking matters into their own hands to ensure they get their fair share of her attention. And of course their fair share of her body, obvious.

So how do we find the ever-lovely miss Daddario in bondage? Is she taken off the street in a bold act of daylight ? Perhaps an intruder snuck into her house while she was away or asleep. Maybe her husband wants to spice up their sex life, with, or without her consent. What about a secret lover that can no longer stand to share her with someone else? Or maybe, just maybe, Alexandra is just a kinky bitch who gets super fucking turned on by the feeling of helplessness.

Who knows? But I think we might find out sooner, rather than later.


As always, leave comments on what you want to see, or what you think might make for a good scenario or setup. I have no plans as of this moment, so anything is appreciated.

Cheers.


How is she put in bondage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)