More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

So, what to do with Haley?

Alex takes charge

Luke was still in disbelief about what was happening. His sisters made a bet about who could blow him first and the loser the winner's ?

Screw it, he thought. I don't need to know the how or the why behind this, just thank God it's happening.

"What to do? What to do?" Asked Alex mockingly and she stroked her chin.

"What do you want to do, ?" Alex asked her older sister standing up.

"I don't know, mistress," answered Haley meekly.

"Sorry, wrong answer. The correct response was 'whatever you desire, mistress.’ You were never any good at exams. Well, maybe oral exams, " replied Alex smirking. "That will cost you your shirt, though. Take it off."

Haley looked shocked, but did as she was told. She pulled her white tank top over head. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her small dark nipples were hard. Luke stared at his topless sister. Despite cumming just seconds earlier, his young cock began to twitch and slowly come back to life. Haley's boobs were smaller than Alex's, but they were still amazing. They were small and perky.

“Hmmm, it seems our little brother likes your little tits,” said Alex. “Do you like them Luke?”

Luke just nodded. There was no way to lie. His hardening cock was betraying him. He didn’t care. So many thoughts were going through his head. Mostly sexual positions he could fuck his sisters in. God, he hoped he was going to fuck his sisters.

“Aww, see he does,” cooed Alex stepping behind Haley. “I like them too.”

Alex placed her hands on Haley’s shoulders and gently pulled her sisters hair behind her back letting fall behind her.

Luke just in disbelief as Alex leaned forward resting her chin on Haley’s bare shoulder. She then slid her arms around Haley’s midsection just below her small breasts. Haley let out a small soft moan as Alex’s fingers slid across her ribs.

“Do you want to touch them, Luke?” Asked Alex grinning. “Do you want to play with them?”

“Ye-yeah,” stuttered Luke stepping forward. His young cock was fully erect now and sticking out just a few inches from Haley’s barely thong covered pussy.

“Too bad,” said Alex as she stepped from behind Haley in one smooth motion and pushed Luke backwards. He fell onto the bed. His dick shook, but remained erect. “These little titties are all mine.”

Haley remained silent through all this. Alex turned to Haley with her back to Luke. Luke had a perfect view of Alex’s plump ass. It was pale just like the rest of her and round. It stuck out slightly and suited her body perfectly.

Alex was definitely a PAWG, but she wasn’t fat, thought Luke. She was just as sexy as Haley in her own way. Her tits were huge, her ass was nice, and damnit she could suck dick as she had just proven. Luke really wanted to just stand up and bend Alex over so he could shove his dick into her tight pussy. Even though she was bigger than Haley, Luke guessed Alex had the tighter pussy. Haley had probably been fucked more times than she could literally count to.

Alex broke Luke’s thoughts, “Isn’t that right, Haley?”

“Yes, mistress,” replied Haley still standing topless in front of Alex and Luke, her two younger siblings. She looked Alex in the eye as she said it and looked at Luke who lay on the bed naked with his cock waiting for his chance.

“The question remains: ‘what to do with you?’” Asked Alex as she traced a finger down the center of her sister’s breastbone.

Well damnit, what does she do with Haley??????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)