More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Under Under

Who Found The Rulebook?

Alex, highschool student with a femboy fantasy

You were excited to say the least as you started writing old and new rules.

New rule: Every man that is or under 5'5 the day they turned 18 their sexuality starts to turn gay, their muscles and face will become alike those of a woman along with the regression of facial and body hair, their voice will become more soft, their butts will inflate to bubble butts, their dicks will shrink to a range of 1-2 inches soft and 2-4 inches when hard, their sperm will become unable to give children and the rubbing of their prostate or playing with their ass will give two times the pleasure that masturbating their penis once gave them, once the process finishes they will be called femboys.

New rule: When a femboy drinks 500ml of cum he will develop a fully functional womb, that's connected trough his ass

New rule: when a femboy has a child it's probability is 90% male and 10% female.

New rule: the standard high school uniforms for males and femboys are pink shorts, white blouse, fishnet thighs and a butt plug.

New rule: publicly hitting femboys or gay people will be a crime, unless it's kink play.

New rule: straight men will turn gay if they suck a femboy's dick, but no one knows this (except for the owner of the rulebook).

New rule: femboys will feel as if it's their mission in life to satisfy the needs of males.

New rule: it's normal for men to feel the need to protect and dominate femboys.

New rule: femboys will have auto-lubricating and auto cleaning assholes.

Old rule: men will have the desire to have lean body builds and bubble butts.

Old rule: public blowjobs and handjobs are normal.

New rule: it's normal for glory holes to be in the male's bathroom.

New rule: is completely ok to touch a man's butt.

With that you closed the book and watched how you and the people around you started to change, were before was a fat man now was a cute girly boy kissing a man, where there was a guy hitting on a girl, now was a femboy chatting with her. Then you suddenly realize that there is someone in front of you.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)