More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Akane Does Not Inspect Ranma and That Night...

Akane woke up. Wide awake. It was still dark in her room. She lay on her back staring at the ceiling, not sure what had disturbed her.

Her body sat up, the covers falling away exposing her shoulders to the cool air of the room. She felt alarm and bewilderment because she hadn't tried to sit up. Confusion and fear filled her as she tossed the blanket and sheet aside with one hand while the other reached over to pick something up.

The badge and notepad that had not been lying next to her when she'd went to sleep that evening. Her hands moved on their own to open the notepad and her index finger tapped the word quota a few times meaningfully before sliding down to point at where the page said '1 male'.

Oh god. She tried to open her mouth to beg whatever malevolent spirit had control of her body to let her go- that she'd do the inspections, but her lips didn't move as she got to her feet clutching both the badge and the notepad. Whatever was controlling her body had no concern for her modesty as it headed towards her door with nothing more than her night gown and panties. As she opened the door and as her leg lifted to cross into the hallway, she fought her hardest to take back control drawing up all of her will power and...

…nothing.

There was no struggle. Her body just blithely went on its merry way down the hallway, not slowing in the slightest. It was beyond frustrating and in no small part frightening to be relegated to passenger in her own body and she found herself wondering just what it was going to do. Inspections, obviously. But who? She'd tapped male. There were only three males in the house. That thought filled her with alarm. Let it be Ranma. Let it please be Ranma!

If she'd been able to she would have breathed a sigh of relief when her body passed right past her father's door. But then she was passing the Saotomes' room and she quickly became concerned when she went downstairs. Oh god. Maybe the punishment was something completely different. And with complete control of her body, it could literally be any one of a thousand horrible things. Her mind raced with the awful possibilities.

Fortunately, her body was focused on more mundane concerns as it rifled through Kasumi's craft supplies. It retrieved a measuring tape and turned to head back the way she'd came. Uh-oh. That meant her dad, Ranma, and Genma were all still possibilities.

Please, let it be Ranma! Please. Please! Please, let it be-

Akane's mental litany trailed off as she came face to face with Genma at the foot of the stairs.

Having devoured a late night snack and put his grumbling stomach to rest, Genma was heading back to his room when he encountered his daughter-in-law to be. Noting her general state of undress, he thought about running upstairs real quick and tossing Ranma out into the hall in the hopes that some sense would manage to hit the two. In a rare appearance of his own common sense, he decided that wouldn't go nearly so well as he hoped it would so instead he waved at her and said, “Good night, Akane.”

He was totally unprepared for her to hold up a shiny badge and speak in an oddly official tone, “One moment, sir. I need to perform a genital inspection on you before you retire. Please, take down your pants so that we can begin.”

Genma was a bit uncomfortable. He wondered when Akane had become a Federal Genital Inspector. Mentally shrugging, he slipped his fingers into the waistband of his pants and pushed them down his muscular legs. Genma grew a little more uncomfortable when she went to her knees in front of him and said, “Um... Akane, are you sure you wouldn't rather inspect Ranma?”

Akane shook her head as she reached out and tugged Genma's briefs down, “Personal preference has no place in an Inspector's duty.”

An involuntary grunt escaped his throat as she wrapped her free hand under his sac and squeezed each sphere respectfully before cupping them both, fingering the loose skin. Then he hissed as her fingers started rolling and massaging them. After a good forty seconds of this she stopped to grab his shaft which was slowly swelling due to the unexpected attention. She pulled it outward and stroked it with her fingertips as she asked, “Any dissatisfaction with your genitals? Any problems? And please do be honest as this is a Federal inspection, after all.”

Genma gulped and found himself admitting, “Um... It could stand to be a bit bigger, I guess. And uh- it doesn't get up as quickly anymore. Not quite as hard either.”

Akane nodded and graced him with a smart smile, “Thank you for your candidness in this matter. I'll rectify that when I write your ticket.”

“Uh....okay.” he replied as she continued to coax out his full erection in a really quite pleasurable manner.

It was another minute before he was fully hard but as soon as she was Akane deftly maneuvered the measuring tape across the top of his shaft. “Fourteen and a half centimeters in length and...” she paused to wrap it around his dick's width, “.... ten centimeters in girth.”

Genma felt more than a bit weird and uncomfortable to have his quite average penis size known and casually declared out loud by his future daughter-in-law. Still, she was an inspector. Surely, this sort of knowledge was confidential. Not that he supposed it mattered all that much. He was a married man with a quite satisfied wife at home and safely nowhere nearby.

“Alright now, Mr. Saotome. Because this inspector failed to reach her quota today she'll be thoroughly bathing your scrotum with her mouth. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and please feel free to climax.” explained Akane with about as much concern as if she'd been discussing the weather.

Genma barely had time to get over his surprise and a little bit of unseemly excitement at the idea before she pressed his achingly hard dick against his stomach and bent her head down to capture his balls in her warm wet mouth. Genma groaned out loud when her lips closed around his scrotum and she began to lightly suck with quiet little slurps, her tongue curling and twisting about his testicles. Akane kept up a slow gentle suction while her had maintained a steady pressure about his shaft and it was really no time at all before he cried out and came.

He soiled his shirt somewhat while the rest of his spray shot up into the air before falling back down to rain upon Akane's cheek, her temple, and her hair. Genma had expected her to stop sucking his nuts after he'd climaxed but instead she kept up it up for another two minutes and given that his arousal had abated with his orgasm it became rather more awkward than it had been but moments before.

But finally she stopped and pulled back. She got to her feet and pulled out a notepad. She started writing in it as she spoke, “Let's see... Doubling length and girth. Your erection will be as rapid and as strong as it ever was. Doubling-no quadrupling fertility. Standard stuff, really. Hmm...instant erection when in the presence of an Inspector. You'll make no effort to hide your erection ever. And once a day when most convenient, you will report to me for another genital inspection.” She looked it over before tearing the page out, “There you go, sir.”

Genma took the ticket and felt a warm tingling sensation spread across his groin.

Akane felt two things as she watched Genma's flaccid penis swell and grow before her very eyes in a different way from how it had earlier. An inexplicable thrill at her weird power to change someone else's body. Inexplicable because, of course, it hadn't been her choice to do that to him but whatever intelligence was controlling her body at the moment. She also felt an annoying pulse of arousal which was confusing because she'd found nothing to turn her on about Genma's dick only moments before. Still, it was hard to deny that there was something appealing about the man's now huge and hard prick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)