More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rumppumper rumppumper

My reaction

Admiring Millie's big tits

The sight of her big tits straining the fabric of her sweater instantly caught my attention, I remember thinking that these are definitely a pair of DDs at least. I could tell she was wearing a bra underneath as there was no sign of her nipples, but even with the bra I realised that her tits must be very firm, way to firm for her age.

Now, some men don't like fake tits, but myself personally I am a big fan. I love how they look as they point firmly at you rather than sag, if the surgery is well done they feel almost as nice as natural ones, and they also come with a big signal value for me as any woman who undergoes major surgery to make her tits very big to attract men is bound to be quite slutty.

Looking the rest of her over I liked what I saw, she had put on a bit of make-up, but not too much, clothes were all of a nice label, and while her tight sweater was obviously designed to draw attention to her big tits, it was discrete and right for a mature woman like her, a low cut top with her tits exposed would have been tacky. This was a classy woman, although the size of her fake tits showed she wanted men to notice her.

So there I sat, admiring a pair of all-American DDs and trying to be discrete, but she must have noticed me looking at her, so she smiled at me, stretched out her hand, and said: "Hi, I'm Millie Smith"

My response

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)