More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

More importantly, how hard do you want to push them on this unsuspecting teen?

Add some "cream" to her daily frappuccino.

Devi and the whole of Friday already proved what proximity did. Today, you want to test the "dangerous" levels Devi kept insisting were brewing in your balls, and the setup is easy enough: you offer to pick-up her chilled coffee from downstairs on her behalf, offering to let her treat you one day.

The plan works, and instead of disgust she smiles and thanks you, missing your innuendo.

Treat indeed, you think as you stroke your pole in the men's stall, the iced morning coffee in your other hand. You know that it'll be down that little bitch's throat in the next hour, and imagining it was bringing you closer. Her lips pursed on the straw, her throat pulsing as she swallows it in gulps, and soon the cup becomes her angry, humiliated face as she sucks you off... and...

... and the deed is done as you impregnate her drink. After stirring in the extra scoop of protein with your finger, you deliver it to the little woman and get to work, eager to avoid her for the next hour.

Should you push your luck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)