More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Scarlett

(This story continues from Act of God - Kate U.)

"You're doing wonderful, Scarlett. This is going to be the best experimental film of all time."

Scarlett pulled her trenchcoat more tightly around her, shivering in the doorway. "I'm having second thoughts," she admitted. "Are you sure this will convince people to respect me as actress?"

"Absolutely. You're making a very brave decision."

"I don't know..."

"Do you want to be remembered for prancing around in a skin-tight superhero suit, or for being an icon of bold independent cinema? I think it's an easy choice."

"Well, okay." Scarlett took a deep breath, and stepped out of the house onto the streets of central London, glancing around nervously at the hurrying, well-dressed crowds. "Just let me get into character. So I'm...

"A strong independent woman who's trying to liberate her sexuality by rejecting society's conventions about whether or not people have to wear clothes. But she's not free inside her own mind, so she's still deeply embarrassed by it, even though she knows she shouldn't be. It's really about her internal conflict."

"Right."

"The most important thing is that you behave like you're completely humiliated. That's the core of the story."

"...okay."

"It won't be hard, since you're such a great actress. Now, action!"

Joe started the video camera rolling. Scarlett took a deep breath, and opened her trenchcoat to flash the whole street. She stood there, biting her lip, holding the coat open as Londoners stopped and stared and tripped over each other. A gentle rain lashed her skin. The word PERVERT was written in lipstick across her bare breasts.

"Joe," she whimpered. "People are taking pictures on their phones."

"Don't worry. It's all part of the movie."

"But..."

"Spread your legs a little. I want to get a close-up of your vagina."

"Can I close the coat now?"

"Wait for it..." Joe let one long minute pass by, recording on high-definition video every detail of Scarlett's blushing cheeks, cold-stiffened nipples, smooth stomach, clean-shaven pussy and goose-bumped inner thighs, while the unfortunate actress shivered and squirmed and exposed herself to the gawking eyes of the crowd. "Just one moment... okay, I've got what I need."

"Thank God." Hastily, Scarlett wrapped the coat tightly around her body, to sighs of disappointment from her audience. "That... that was challenging."

"For the first take."

"The first take?"

"Of course. We're going to need to do ten or twelve of these. At least."

"But..."

"I'm going to give you thirty seconds to recover, and then you have to open the coat again. Or was I wrong? Are you not as brave as I thought you were?"

Scarlett, cheeks flaming red, gazed into the merciless dark eye of the camera, preserving every moment of her shame so it could be broadcast on movie screens around the world. "I guess... I guess I can't let you down."

"Good girl. Okay. Action!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)