More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Reese ?

Act of God - Reese

(This story continues from Act of God - Ashley.)

"What's that, Witherspoon?" said Professor Joe. "You handed in your assignment late again?"

"But it's not my fault," protested Reese Witherspoon, standing before the class in her pink outfit and pillbox hat. "I don't even remember enrolling in law school. How did I end up here?"

"That's no excuse," scolded Joe, sitting down on a wooden chair. "You were supposed to submit a thirty-page essay on public indecency law before 9.00 this morning, and you didn't do it. Everyone else did it."

"I've never even heard of it."

"You're letting the class down, Witherspoon. You're going to have to be punished. Come over here."

Reluctantly, Reese bent over Joe's lap, sticking her pink-clad bottom up in the air. Giggles echoed through the classroom as the students watched Joe flip her skirt up, revealing her pink panties to the class. Reese blushed very red and tried to push her skirt back down with her hands, but Joe wouldn't let her.

"Pay attention, everyone," he said. "If you're a naughty girl and you don't do your work, the whole class will see you in your underwear."

"How is this even legal?"

"If you'd done your homework, Witherspoon, you'd know it's not. Actually, you're committing a federal misdemeanor under the Joe Act by revealing your undergarments in a place of learning."

"But I didn't reveal them! You revealed them!" Reese tried to struggle free, but Joe placed a hand in the small of her back and held her down. "Nonsense," he said. "I can't reveal them. They're your undergarments."

"That makes no sense!"

Joe gave Reese's right buttock a firm slap, making her squeal. "Now you're compounding the crime," he sad severely. "Not only are you displaying your smallclothes to the room, but you're also presenting these impressionable young minds with your upturned posterior in a state of spankedness. Shame on you, Witherspoon. How dare you bring our school into disrepute like this?"

"I'm calling my lawyer!"

"Don't you remember? I am your lawyer." Joe spanked her left buttock. "Worse and worse. Young lady, as your legal representative, I advise you to desist all illegal activity before you get yourself into further trouble."

"You won't let me up!"

"Ignoring my advice? So be it." Reese's peachy, panty-clad bottom quivered beneath Joe's hand as he rained down more firm blows upon it, enjoying her soft weight on his lap as she kicked and squealed and tried to roll away from his hand. "If you don't stop soon," he told her, "I shall have but to remove the offending objects."

"You mean..."

"The undergarments."

"But..."

"You leave me , young lady." Reese's derriere was turning red now, and she redoubled her efforts to escape. "No! Don't you dare take off my underwear! I don't know how you did this, but I'm a very famous Hollywood actress, and I insist you let me go at once!"

"You're doing this to yourself."

"I'm really not!"

"Then I'm afraid you leave me ." Joe hooked his thumb into the waistband of Reese's panties, appreciating the warmth of her skin. "I'm sorry, Witherspoon. The law must be upheld."

"No, you're not! You're not sorry at... eeeek!" Reese's face flamed, and the whole class burst into applause, as her panties were jerked down around her knees, revealing her beautiful round bottom and the golden curls between her legs in all their naked glory. Joe shook his head.

"Showing your ass to the class, Witherspoon? And permitting yourself to be spanked upon it? That's a state felony under the Second Joe Act."

"I'm not!"

"But you are. The whole class can see your bare bottom. You'd have to agree that you're on display in an undressed, undignified position."

"Y-yes, but..."

"See? You've incriminated yourself. If you'd done your homework, you'd know that's a fatal mistake. Now I have . If your panties aren't pulled up and your posterior decently concealed in under ten minutes, I'll have but to apply the full weight of the law."

"I'll pull them up! Just let me go!"

"No."

Joe spent ten minutes giving Reese Witherspoon a very thorough, very satisfying bare-bottom spanking, while she thrashed and squirmed and yelped and did her absolute very best to wriggle free. Then he sighed, checked his watch, and ran one smooth hand across the curve of her glowing rump, feeling the heat radiate off her. "I don't know why you're such a disobedient girl," he said. "Well, stand up."

Reese hastily stood up, letting her skirt fall over her loins and trying to block out the snickers of the class. "That's it! I've covered myself! It's fine! You... you can let me go now, right?"

"Well..." Joe let it hang in the air. "I'm afraid it's not that simple, Witherspoon. If the school lets a state felony go unreprimanded, we'd be liable under theocratic law. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to subject you to a strict regime of academic demerits."

"Which means..."

"Oh, nothing much. Some items of your personal property will have to be confiscated. Your skirt, for example."

"But..."

"Hand it over. Now."

Reese gulped. Slowly, reluctantly, her hands crept towards her waist. Hardly daring to breathe, doing her best to pretend that the constant giggles of her classmates weren't ringing in her ears, she let the skirt of her outfit slip down her legs to puddle on the floor around her ankles. And stood before the whole class in a pink jacket, pink heels, pink pillbox hat and absolutely nothing else.

"Hands by your sides. Turn to face the class."

Her small hands balled into fists, clenched with anger and shame, as she turned to stand before an audience of grinning students, naked from ankle to waist, the most private secrets of her femininity at last on public display. She had no pants on. She was letting everyone see her pussy. No matter how desperately she wished she was somewhere else, wearing something else, it was an undeniable, legal fact.

Joe pinched her bottom.

"You'll stay like that for the rest of the day," he said. "For a start. And let me just see if I have any bunny ears."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)