More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Maika.

(This story continues from Act of God - Cobie.)

"Wow," said Maika, standing on the beach, watching Shailene Woodley race by. "Look at the naked girl! I have no idea who she is. Probably not very smart, if she's lost all her clothes to a seagull."

All of a sudden, another seagull swooped by and snatched her bikini top off her body. Maika squealed and covered her tits with both hands, leaving her unprotected when the third seagull swooped by to snatch her bikini bottom.

"Eek! No, don't look! Why is everyone looking? I explicitly told you not to look!"

Her hands moved back and forth, in the gorgeous tormented dance of a naked girl with three things to cover and two hands to cover them with. She was spared the agony of having to choose between baring her breasts or her bottom by a kite string, which wrapped around her body and pinned her arms to her sides. The kite soared high in the sky. A powerful gust of wind had caught it, carrying it far down the beach and forcing her to jog after it with everything exposed to a very appreciative audience.

"Hey, who's that naked girl?"

"That's Maika Monroe. She's, like, super famous."

"Oh, cool. Why's she naked? Is it for a movie?"

"No, she's just lost all her clothes to a seagull. See how she's blushing? She wouldn't be that embarrassed for a movie."

"That's hilarious. She must not be very smart."

"No, probably not."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)