More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Kate.

(This story continues from Act of God - Emma W.)

"Hi," said Joe.

"Uh, hi,"said Kate Mara, standing in the doorway of her apartment. "Do I know you?"

"I'm Joe. God spoke to me, and now I can do anything I want."

"That's... nice," said Kate. "Why are you here, Joe?"

"Strip to your underpants, please, Kate."

Obediently, Kate began to unbutton her shirt. "Hey!" she said, eyes going wide, just starting to panic as her hands began to move of their own accord. "What's the big idea? I'm not str... doing that!"

"Sure you are."

"But I don't want to!"

"I know. That's what makes it fun."

Joe watched in amusement as Kate shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, exposing her lacy black bra, and let it fall to the floor. Anger flared in her eyes as she stood in front of him, the upper slopes of her breasts exposed to his gaze. "Whatever you're doing, stop it right now. This isn't funny."

"Drop your pants."

"Eek!"

"See? Hilarious."

Kate's panties were just as lacy and black as her bra. She put her hands on her head and squirmed uncomfortably, gritting her teeth in frustration, as Joe's eyes crept up and down her under-clad body. "That's enough! Why are you doing this? What are you, some kind of pervert?"

"Are you embarrassed? You have to tell the truth."

"Yes! It's embarrassing!"

"You've been in your undies in movies before."

"This is different! What did I do to deserve this?"

"You didn't do anything wrong," said Joe. "I just like making you squirm, that's all. Five minutes ago you were a proud, confident woman, and now you're a squirmy little underpants bunny. I think that's pretty neat."

"I'm going to get you back for this."

"No you won't. God likes me more than he likes you. Anyway, put on your ears." He handed Kate a pair of black furry bunny ears. Kate, glumly, put them on her head.

"Where do you like better?" Joe said. "Paris or Rome?"

"What? Paris, I guess... why?"

Joe snapped his fingers, and suddenly they were standing on a Paris boulevard. It was mid-morning, and plenty of people were out seeing the sights. Kate squawked and clasped her hands to her body.

"How did you do that?"

"I already told you. You're not very smart, are you? Now, Kate, we're going to play a little game."

"Send me home right now! People are looking!"

"You see that tall building over there, in the distance? That's the Eiffel Tower. You're going to run all the way there."

"Why would I do that?"

"If you get to the top before your panties snap, the game's over. I'll let you go home."

"You better let me go home right now, or... wait, before my what does what?"

"See, every thirty seconds, your bra and panties are going to get a little bit smaller. If you don't get to the top of the tower in time, I'm going to make you spend the rest of the week naked. And then I'm going to make you and Anne Hathaway eat each other's pussies on live television."

"You're a fucking pervert! I hate you!"

"Awesome," said Joe, giving Kate a friendly slap on the ass to get her started. More and more people were turning to look at her, and some were starting to take cell phone pictures. "Clock's ticking. Better start running, underpants bunny. Unless you'd rather be a naked little lesbian bunny."

"Damn it!"

"I don't mind either way."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)