More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Jessica?

Act of God - Jessica

(This story continues from Act of God - Scarlett.)

"Let's go with a classic," suggested God, as Jessica Alba stepped out of the limousine onto the sidewalk outside the Chinese restaurant. She smiled at the paparazzi, not noticing that her long skirt had caught in the car door.

"Eek!"

As the driver pulled away from the curb, Jessica's skirt was ripped right off her body, exposing pale blue panties with a pattern of penguins on them. She stood before the crowd, her mouth open in shock, awkwardly trying to hide her underwear from the flashing cameras. She looked adorable, shifting this way and that as she tried to cope with her sudden exposure.

"Cool," said Joe, eating an ice-cream cone as he watched her squirm.

Jessica looked left and right, and saw only smiling faces. She looked despairingly down the street towards the limousine, rapidly disappearing with her skirt. The only place to run was into the restaurant, so that's what she did.

God and Joe followed her in. They watched the blushing, pantsless Jessica run past the counter and several very surprised waiters, trip over her own feet as she came into the crowded dining room and land with a splash in a big open-topped aquarium tank filled with fish. She squealed as one of the fish slid down the neck of her top, wriggling in between her breasts. The diners watched with interest as she hauled herself out of the tank and danced backwards, flailing around and pulling at her clothes in an attempt to get it out.

Finally it slid out of her top and landed on the floor, somehow managing to take her bra with it. Jessica, now braless, her white top very wet, stumbled backwards, slipped in a puddle of water and landed bottom-first in another tank. She kicked and squirmed, but she was stuck - trapped in the narrow tank with her legs spread and her pretty pink-cheeked face peeping between her knees.

Paparazzi flooded into the room, as God picked up the fish and put it back in the water. "It's my rule to show infinite compassion to all living things," he explained. "After all, I am God."

"What about female celebrities?" asked Joe, as the paparazzi started taking pictures of Jessica's predicament. Her nipples were clearly visible through her top, and no matter how much she struggled, she couldn't close her legs or hide her underwear. "Don't you show compassion to them?"

"I work in mysterious ways," said God, as something pinched Jessica's bottom. The crabs were feeling curious today. Someone had forgotten to put the little rubber bands around their claws, and there was nothing to prevent them from snipping through the waistband of her panties. The blue cloth floated away.

"Yes," said God, as Jessica squealed and the paparazzi crowded around to photograph her naked pussy through the glass. "Very mysterious. But I do have a plan for everything."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)