More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Emma?

Act of God - Emma R.

(This story continues from Act of God - Rachel.)

"So, Emma, what do you think about all these celebrities being filmed in embarrassing situations?"

"I don't want to talk about that. I'm just here to promote my new movie."

"But aren't you worried you might be next? Emma Stone getting hung up by her thong, Shailene Woodley losing her bikini, Kat Dennings dipping her breasts in caramel... it seems like it could strike at any time."

Emma crossed her legs and flashed a smile at the studio audience. "That kind of thing doesn't happen to nice girls like me. Anyway, my movie..."

"You're wearing a cheerleader costume."

"What? No I'm not!" Emma looked down. She was sitting on the interview couch, wearing a red cheerleader costume. "Hey! Where did this come from?"

"Seems pretty embarrassing to me."

"This isn't funny! Give me my dress back!"

"You're also not wearing any panties. And you're spreading your legs so everyone can see."

"Wait! Wait, stop the cameras! Stop!"

"Emma, what on earth are you doing? Why are you getting up and bending over the couch with your legs spread, then lifting your skirt up behind so everyone can see your ass and pussy? Don't you know this is going out live? Hundreds of thousands of people are watching you humiliate yourself."

"Eeeeeeek! Eek eek eek! Don't look at me!"

"You're wiggling your ass at the camera. And now you're taking off your top. You don't seem to be wearing a bra, either."

"Noooooooo!"

"And you're doing a cheerleader dance, shaking your tits and kicking your legs high so everyone can see you're still not wearing underwear. You're wearing nothing but the skirt now, and it isn't covering anything. Care to explain yourself, Emma?"

"I'm a dirty girl with tiny little titties!"

"Okay..."

"Everyone look at my pretty pussy and tiny titties! I'm the president of the itty bitty titty committee! I need to be punished!"

"Sure," said the interviewer, looking at the wooden paddle that had suddenly appeared in her hand. She looked at Emma, whose face was glowing bright red as she continued to shout silly things and dance for the audience. "Why not?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)