More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Cobie?

Act of God - Cobie.

(This story continues from Act of God - Kat.)

The security scanner beeped.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," said the guard."Would you kindly step this way?"

"You've got to be kidding me. Don't you know who I am?"

"Of course, ma'am. You're Cobie Smulders, known for How I Met Your Mother and a bit role in the Avengers movies. But right now I need you to step this way."

"I play Nick Fury's right hand woman! It's way more than just a bit role."

"Regardless, ma'am, this is an airport, and you have to do what you're told. Kindly stand over here."

"This is ridiculous. But if it gets me on my flight to London quicker, fine. What do you want?"

"The scanner's detected something funny, ma'am. It might be something on your person setting it off. Are you carrying keys, a wallet or a cell phone?"

"Of course not. I sent them on ahead."

"Then it's probably your bra."

"What?"

"Bras set these things off all the time. Would you mind de-bra-ing, please, ma'am?"

"Absolutely not."

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you on the plane."

"But I have to get to London! I have a very important meeting."

"If you don't take off your bra, you don't fly. I don't make the rules."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? Making a famous actress take off her bra in public."

"I'm homosexual, ma'am."

"You're a woman!"

"Would you kindly make up your mind, ma'am? You're holding up the line."

Cobie gritted her teeth. "Fine," she said. "But you'll be hearing from my lawyer."

"I'm not worried about that, ma'am. God is on my side."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Cobie fumbled behind her back for her bra strap, as the growing queue watched with interest. She tugged the plain white cotton garment out from under her tight black shirt and handed it to the guard, looking furious. It was cold in the airport and her nipples were just barely visible as bumps under the shirt. She let one hand fall casually across her chest, trying not to draw too much attention to herself, and walked through the scanner again.

It beeped.

"I'm afraid you'll have to come back, ma'am."

"Are you serious?"

"Kindly remove your belt."

"I already took off my bra for you. What more do you want?"

"Your belt."

"I'm not doing that."

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to detain you. Federal law."

"You can't detain me! I'm famous!"

"I can detain anyone, ma'am. Belt."

Grouchily, Cobie handed the belt to the security guard, who held it up to the light and gave it a brief visual inspection. "Nothing too out of the ordinary there," she said. "But you can't be too careful. Ma'am, I'm going to need you to lower your jeans to about knee height."

"No. Way."

"Ma'am, in the event of a potential escalating situation, I'm authorised to make use of appropriate ."

"You want me to drop my pants?"

"It's a necessity in the current procedural scenario, ma'am. If you won't comply I'm going to have to encourage you physically toward the appropriate course of action."

"You mean you'll pull my pants down?"

"I hope you won't make that obligatory, ma'am."

"No! No. That won't be..." Hastily, Cobie fumbled with her fly, not giving herself time to think about she was doing. Her jeans were halfway down her thighs, exposing her long legs and polka-dotted white panties, before she could remember she was standing in a crowded airport before a dozen strangers, with more arriving by the second. Quickly she fell into a crouch, hands in front of her sex, glancing back and forth as a blush began to blossom in her fair cheeks.

"I'm going to need you to put your hands on your head, ma'am."

"Alright, alright!"

"And stand upright."

"Okay!"

"Give me a little twirl."

"Anything you say!" Cobie spun in place, braless, hands on head and jeans around her knees, intensely embarrassed all of a sudden. People were seeing her! Why had she agreed to this? She waited impatiently as the guard consulted a manual for what seemed like hours, but couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

"All right. Please walk through again. It should work this time."

"Thank God!" Cobie shuffled towards the security scanner, her jeans impeding her motion, praying this time it would work and she'd be able to get on her flight with no further...

Beep.

"Damn it!"

"I'm afraid the sensor's still showing a bogey, ma'am. Those jeans will have to go. And I think the shirt's interfering with our instruments."

"But... but I'm not wearing a bra!"

"Whose fault is that, ma'am?"

"Yours!"

"There is an alternative, ma'am."

"Great! I'll take it!"

"You'll consent to a full-body public strip search?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Then I need the shirt."

"Can't I just skip the flight and go home?"

"No longer an option, ma'am. Security of the nation is at stake."

Cobie's face was very red.

"F-fine," she said. "Can everyone turn around for just a second, please? I don't want you to see me."

Nobody turned around. Some people had their phones out, Cobie noticed. She closed her eyes and quivered with shame for a moment. Then she shoved her jeans down to the ground, and stepped out of them. She handed them to the guard, now completely pantsless in a very public place, and paused for just a moment to really savour the experience of being utterly humiliated before she hooked her fingers into her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Quickly, though not quite quickly enough, her hands flew to her breasts.

"Hands on your head, ma'am."

"But... but I'm topless!"

"That's legal in this state, ma'am."

Obediently, burning with embarrassment, Cobie put her hands on her head and stood before the guard and the crowd in just her panties and shoes, her breasts hanging free. The guard made a spinning motion with her finger, and she gave a little twirl. People were taking pictures. It was absolutely mortifying, but it least it'd be over soon. She stepped rapidly towards the scanner.

Beep.

"No! No no no!"

"The shoes, ma'am."

"That's it?"

"Oh, and the panties. Thank you for reminding me. If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have taken your panties, but now I'm definitely going to."

"Please? Please please please?"

"Please take your panties? Absolutely."

There was nothing she could do. She was going to have to lose the last shred of her modesty. The crowd held its breath as Cobie took off one shoe, then the other, biting her lip in squirming discomfort at the complete and irrevocable loss of her dignity. Her grew and grew with every moment of anticipation.

Finally, there was . It was the main event. She glanced from left to right, to leave, but there was no avenue of escape. The guard had all her clothes. She couldn't run. She couldn't hide. She had absolutely . Closing her eyes tight, so she wouldn't have to see everyone seeing her, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her long beautiful legs, sliding them off her ankles and handing them to the guard.

The guard smiled.

Cobie knew what she had to do. Face glowing crimson, she put her hands on her head and gave the gathered audience a twirl, letting them ogle her stunning body from every possible angle. Then she crept towards the gate, hoping against hope that this time, it would let her...

Beep.

"Guess we'll need that strip search after all," said the guard. "Come on over here, Cobie. Bend over."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)