More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nanites Nanites

Who will I possess or do I even want to possess people

Accidental possession

You put on your very average very boring clothes and your book bag and walk towards you school which is only a 5 minute walk. As soon as you walk out you hear "Dan come here real quick" you quickly turn your head to the right and see your moms friend and neighbor Kachina who is Native American and only 26 years and she his the sexiest woman on the street she is wearing a green and blue striped button-up shirt that accentuates her hourglass figure because of how it clings to her figure so tightly she also has 2 of the buttons undone so men can easily look at the cleavage from her DD tits and she is also wearing some blue jeans that are hugging against her waist tightly accentuating her figure and her big round firm bubble butt of an ass and she is also wearing some Nike shoes.

As your walking towards her you glance at her face it is a nice lovely brown shade just like most native Americans have. She also appears to have some nice shiny chestnut brown hair that flows all the way down to the middle of her back but what is even better is her beautiful green eyes.

Soon your right in front of her and she says "Can you help me with something inside real quick before you go to school." "Of course I'll help you Kachina." You reply. She takes you by the hand and that's when it happened you felt your soul leave your entire body and enter her body taking it over completely causing her soul to leave her own body and never be able to go back into a body again but as a result your body suddenly disappeared completely.

Do I notice or not

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)