More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens next?

Abby has enough!

Abby groaned inwardly to herself as she read what was on the computer screen.

Why did she say she would do it?

She knew why. Burt had been going on and on and on about it and she had enough. She had hoped by agreeing that it would have called his bluff and shocked him out of this stupid obsession.

It hadn’t.

Now she was reading this garbage on the screen.

‘For the potential lover out there, I do need to warn you that I'm pretty big 'downstairs' and have known to scare off the odd potential lover.’

Did her husband expect her to take this seriously? No man was that big. And why a black guy? She could not stand them. There was one at the office where she worked and he gave her the creeps.

But Burt knew that. Maybe that’s why he wants to do this?

“Well?” Abby found her husband hovering behind her.

“Well what?” She said.

“Well, what do you think?”

“Burt. Do you really want me to sleep with this guy? No, let me rephrase that: Do you really want me to fuck this guy? This guy who suppose to have this giant dick?”

Burt erred and Abby pressed on.

“And what do you expect will happen? That this guy with such a big dick will turn me on so much, will satisfy me so much sexually that I will leave you for him? Is that what you want? For me to leave you?”

“N-no, Abby. I love you.” Said Burt.

“Well this is a fine way of showing it.” Abby replied.

“But I thought you wanted to do this…”

“YOU want to do this. YOU! Not me.” Abby broke in. “I keep telling you: I am happy with what we have. I am happy with our marriage. I am happy with my husband – well most of the time. We have a lovely daughter that we are both proud of and who is attending university and to be blunt, I am even happy with your dick. But obviously you are not.”

“Of course I am.” Burt said.

“But you can’t be if you want to do this. To risk our marriage, our life together, our love. Don’t you know how it feels that your husband wants to offer you to another man?”

“But I do love you, Abby. But we ever only slept with each other. I thought maybe you would be interested in sleeping with someone else. To see how it feels.”

“Having sex with someone else you mean.” Corrected Abby.

“Yeah. That.”

“And you? Do you want to sleep with someone else?” Abby asked.

“Erm. No. Not really.”

“But you think I do?”

“Well, you do have the higher sex drive of the both of us.”

“And you think…?” Abby paused. She had enough. She just had enough. “Oh maybe you are right. Maybe I need a good fuck from someone else to make me realise what I have already got.”

“Really?”

You fucking idiot, thought Abby.

“Really. And I take it that you think that this Steve guy with the big dick will do just that?” Abby said, pointing to the picture on the screen.

“Yes.”

“Oh you stu…” She started to say but stopped herself. “Fine. Make the arrangements.”

“You’re sure?”

Abby wanted to scream. Of course she didn’t not that her stupid husband could notice that.

“Yes really.” She lied.

“Great!” With disgust, Abby could see the excitement on Burt’s face.

“But there are conditions.” Abby continued.

“Oh?”

“One: If we do this. It will only be this one time. No more begging or pleading for me to do it again. Got that?”

“Yes. Definitely.” Agreed Burt.

“Two: You won’t sleep with anyone. You may be stupid but I’m not.”

“Okay.” Burt sounded happy with that too. Abby was not surprised. It did seem that all he wanted was for her to sleep with someone. Not the other way around. But she was not going to take the chance.

“And that includes me.” She said vindictively. “For as long as I choose.”

“Oh.” Burt sighed. “Okay.”

“Three: I will have sex with this guy bareback.”

“Bareback?” Burt said stupidly.

“Yes. Bareback. If you expect me to enjoy this then there won’t be any condoms. You know how much I hate them.”

“But what about diseases? I know you are on the pill but there is always a chance you could get pregnant.”

I’m glad you realise that, Abby thought bitterly.

“That’s my condition.” Abby pressed.

“A-and the fourth?” Abby could see that Burt was starting to squirm.

“That I can change the conditions at any time. That I can add extra conditions any time that I want.”

“That’s not fair.” Burt moaned.

“If you want me to do this, it will be done under my rules, my conditions. Whatever they are.”

“Oh…”

Great, thought Abby. He won’t agree to this.

“So” Abby asked. “What is your decision? Remember, if this goes your way, you could lose me forever.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)