More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Apple687 Apple687

Who do we follow?

Abby, nude beach girl (LEVEL 1)

Abby loved to walk naked along the beach. Haven’s climate was mild, and she enjoyed feeling the sun and wind and water on her bare skin. Today she had walked for hours, exploring further than she’d ever walked before.

Nude girl on beach

She hadn’t met anyone else for ages, so she was surprised when she noticed a speedboat approaching. She stopped and waved at the boat as it passed her. As she watched, the boat did a loop and sped toward her standing on the shore.

Inside was a handsome young man who was himself topless. “Want a ride, babe?” he grinned.

“Yes please,” Abby grinned back.

She waded out to the boat and climbed in next to him. “My legs are pretty tired – I’ve never walked this far before. I’m Abby, by the way.”

“I’m Dean.”

Dean started up the speedboat and they sped away from the shore. Abby felt a thrill of excitement at this new adventure. Dean reached around and put his arm around her naked body.

Abby leaned into him, relaxing her tired muscles. She looked down and noticed Dean had a massive hard thing in his bathing shorts – she knew guys sometimes got like that but she didn’t know why.

Dean, somewhat tentatively, moved his hand around to her naked breast and began fondling it. His touch made her nipples stand up and, for some reason, gave her a nice feeling in her crotch too. Abby sighed in pleasure.

“You are the fun-loving type, aren’t you Abby?” said Dean. “Are you a nudist or something?”

“Only when I’m on the beach,” said Abby. “It’s just more comfortable, you know? Looks like you’d be more comfortable nude too, with that thing!”

Dean noticed what she was looking at. “Yeah, you want to see it?”

“Yes please,” said Abby, who had never seen a man nude. “I’ll help you undress, so you can focus on sailing.”

Abby bent down and pulled down Dean’s shorts. His hard thing sprang free, nearly slapping her in the face. She looked at it up close, curious and rather admiring its magnificent shape.

“Your thing looks very nice,” said Abby.

“You can touch it,” said Dean.

As Abby reached out her hand, Dean moved his own hand around to her crotch, which now felt wet.

“OH!” Abby exclaimed, feeling a thrill of pleasure as Dean touched her thing.

After a few seconds of pleasure Abby remembered what she was doing and wrapped her hand around Dean’s thing. It felt very hard. Instinctively she ran her hand up and down it, much like how Dean was rubbing her.

“Ooooh yeah,” said Dean.

“Does that feel good?” Abby wondered.

“Yeah, it feels great,” said Dean. “Wanna suck on it?”

“Maybe,” said Abby.

Dean directed his hard thing at her lips and gently pushed inward.

Abby sucked and licked the thing, cautiously at first. It had a rather dirty taste, but she kind of liked it. She loved the feeling of it in her mouth and the process of trying different ways to make Dean feel good. With nobody around to hear them, Dean helpfully made loud exclamations whenever she did something he particularly liked.

“Oh, FUCK yeah!” yelled Dean. “You’re such an eager slut, Abby! Don’t stop sucking that fucking dick!”

“Mmm-hmm,” said Abby around Dean’s thing. She didn’t know some of the words Dean was using, but she could guess the general gist.

They continued like that for a while, speeding along on the water, Abby sucking on Dean’s thing, Dean fingering her thing, both making ever more noises of pleasure. Abby had never had so much fun in her life.

Eventually Dean said: “I’m nearly there! Do you want it in your mouth?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Abby nodded her head on his thing, assuming he was asking if she wanted to continue sucking his thing as the boat approached its destination.

“Oh shit, here it comes!” Dean placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed her down to keep her in place.

“UURRRGGGGHH!” Dean groaned as his thing pulsated and shot a jet of hot salty liquid into her mouth. Within a second it was followed by another jet, then another one, and another one, rapidly filling up her mouth with the stuff. Unsure whether she was supposed to swallow it, Abby let it dribble out down his thing and down her face.

Eventually Dean stopped flooding her mouth and removed his hands. He seemed suddenly lethargic and his thing was shrinking.

Abby straightened up. She didn't bother to clean off the stuff dripping down her face, as she liked the wet feeling and figured Dean wouldn’t spray anything poisonous in her mouth.

“Wow,” said Dean. “That was amazing.”

“Yeah, it was fun,” Abby agreed. “Where are you taking us?”

“The town of Paven,” said Dean. “It’s the only town within walking distance of where I found you, so I figured that’s where you came from, right?”

“Actually, I’m from Haven,” Abby replied.

Has Dean heard of Haven?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)