More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oddballs Oddballs

What's next?

Aaron and Ian find out what the iPad is able to do. And Aaron does not like it... But Ian does!

“Dude, there’s something extremely wrong going on!” Aaron says as he comes back to the room.

“What?” Ian looks up just as his thumb presses at another icon.

“I don’t know! When I was in the bathroom, I just-” Then, Aaron froze in place midstep.

“… I’m listening.” Ian says. No response. Aaron just stands there with one foot on the floor, and the other about to step with his hands stopped in a gesture. “Uuuuhhhh… Aaron?”

Ian puts down his present and gets up. He approaches his inanimate roommate and got in close. He’s just… Paused. He’s not breathing, he’s not blinking. Ian waves a hand up and down Aaron’s face before feeling up his chest and torso. He still feels real, his flesh and fabric is still present.

“What the hell??” Ian slaps Aaron’s face a little – his head twitched from the slaps, but nothing else. Ian even reaches down and gives Aaron’s ass a hard SPANK! But nothing. BAM! He spanks it harder, but no response, “Hellooo, Aaron?? Wake up!” SPANK! SLAP! SMACK! Still nothing, not even a flinch.

“Fuck, what…” Ian then looks at his iPad and goes to it while still keeping an eye on Aaron. The screen comes back on, and Ian locates what looks like a pause icon. Still staring at his roommate, Ian presses the PAUSE again.

“I just- Ahh!” Aaron steps back to normal my quirks at himself as his hand goes to his butt and rubs it firmly, “What the hell?? Why does my ass hurt??”

“Because I just… Slapped it?” Ian answers.

“How? You’re over there, and I’m- Look, it doesn’t matter!” Aaron goes back to it and talks to Ian, who is now looking back at his iPad, “When I was in the bathroom, my dick suddenly-”

PAUSE

Aaron stops again, completely frozen mid-sentence.

“No way…” Ian hushes as he looks at his halted roommate. He comes over and puts his hand into Aaron’s sweater. Ian grins as his dick hardens from rubbing into Aaron’s hairy abs. “Wooooow…” He says in awe as he feels up Aaron’s pecs.

“… Ooh!” Ian grins as he then looks down and pulls down Aaron’s pajama pants! Ian scoffs as he looks at Aaron’s cock bob and wiggle from the movement. “Fuck me, you’re huge.” He says as he feels up that heavy 10 inch log along with those fat nuts.

He glances from his iPad to his roommate and slowly comes to a hypothesis. Testing it, he goes onto a set of modification dials and selects the PENIS one. He slides the dial down and gasps quietly as Aaron’s proud penis SHRINKS! His cock recedes backwards into his push further and further as Ian slides the dial down, right below Aaron’s manhood is now a baby mushroom from his thick pubic bush.

“Holy fuck…” Ian says. Moving the dial again, he watches as Aaron’s dick grows again to 4 inches, and then slides it back to make it shrink into a flesh rosebud. He snickers as he makes Aaron’s penis grow and shrink a few times, before moving the dial forward and making it expand and lengthen to its original size – but this time, he keeps moving it.

Still frozen and oblivious to reality, Aaron stands there with his pajamas around his ankles while his dong swells and grows into 12 inches, 14 inches, drooping down to 20 inches! Ian’s mouth remains open in astonishment as he grows Aaron a 3rd leg until his enormous meat reaches past his knees and as thick as an elephant trunk!

“Hoolllllyyyy shiiiiit!” Ian laughs as he comes up and hefts the unrealistically massive cock in his hands. He swings it and bounces it about before picking his iPad up and shrinking his roommate’s member back to 10 inches.

God, just playing with Aaron’s dick size is making him horny… It’s too bad Aaron is straight, or Ian would definitely…

Ian stares at his paused man and decides to do something he’s always wanted to do since they met…

Ian puts down his iPad and gets on his knees in front of Aaron and nuzzles at that fat member. Ian then nurses on the mushroom head and starts to work his mouth and tongue to guide that manhood into his maw. His hands go to Aaron’s fuzzy buttcheeks as he starts to swerve his head and wetly gulps and slurps on that fat flaccid cock.

“Aaallmmmpphh…” Ian’s eyes flutter with bliss as he tastes every inch of Aaron’s cock. Since the quarantine, Ian hasn’t gotten any action in so long, and having a dick in his mouth could very well just make him cum. His mouth sucks and slurps around that huge monster while his cheeks squeeze around it and his tongue/lips massage into the soft meat.

Ian’s fingers press and dig into Aaron’s ass as Ian slurps loudly on the other side while Aaron’s body irks and wobbles slightly from the movements, but otherwise completely stoic.

Ian pulls that cock with his mouth before diving again to bury his face into that thick pit of musky pubes before rolling back and until his lips kiss the mushroom head before going for another deep throat. God, he’s missed that manly flavor…

He goes around and serves down to slurp those heavy balls around with his mouth, moaning as he gulps down one nut into his lips and dribbling along the other one. Ian groans like a slut as he teabags Aaron’s loose danglers and licks the underside of his perineum.

His hands really roll and knead into Aaron’s butt as Ian twirls his tongue under the scrotum and bounces them around before his tongue glides onto the heavy and flaccid meat log again and sealing his lips around the head to bob his face back and forth into the thick bush of pubic hair again. His eyes close as he moans in content, loving his throat being flexible enough to comfortably fit that entire cock into his head and just nuzzling into the sea of musky heterosexual pubes. As hot as this is though, Ian could REALLY use the moaning from his roommate right about now.

Though something does seem off. After 15 minutes of dick-sucking heaven, Ian pulls back and lets that soaked cock flop out and slap Aaron’s fuzzy thighs. He’s not hard at all. This isn’t the first time Ian sucked off a straight guy and he always satisfies. Maybe Aaron really is immune to Ian’s homo magic?

Or…

“Hm…” Ian thinks for a moment before he pulls up Aaron’s bottoms and goes to get his iPad. He sits back down so Aaron won’t spot his erection and presses PLAY to make Aaron move again.

“-blew up like a freaking ballo- whoa” He swerves a bit as he rubs his head.

“What’s wrong?” Ian asks, but his eyes go right to Aaron’s crotch.

“Head rush, wow” Aaron gets dizzy, while his lap rises quickly into a tent. Ian’s jaw drops again as Aaron gets an instant erection in 10 seconds flat! Aaron doesn’t even seem aware; his cock is almost magnetized to Ian as it stands up all on its own and even emerges cutely from the groin-opening of his pajama pants, his head almost smiling at the gay connoisseur “So anyway, I-”

“Dude, hahahaha” Ian laughs.

“What? What’s so funny??!”

“I thought you were into women.” He grins.

“What are you talking about? I am.”

“Then tell your dick it’s rude to point.”

“What???” Aaron looks down and gasps as he sees his penis head is poking out of the front opening of his jammies. “What the?!” His hands go and cover up his hard-on “Dude, I swear, I wasn’t hard a few seconds ago!”

“Hey, I don’t mind.” Ian shrugged “You know I’ve always wanted you to go nudist. How many times since we moved in together that I would love to blow you?”

“Ian, not the time! Some-” PAUSE. Aaron once again freezes, his hands over his erection and hunched over.

“Coooooool” Ian grins as he walks around and smirks at his paused toy. He taps on the virtual Aaron’s face, and the screen displays several emojis. Aaron chooses the SAD face, and the real Aaron’s face suddenly changes to pouting lips and disheartened eyes. “Uhh… Still paused?” Ian moves his hand in front of Aaron’s wimpy face and continued when Aaron gives no response. Ian chuckles as he picks the ANGRY emoji, making Aaron’s face leer with fury and clenching his teeth. Ian picks the HAPPY emoji, and Aaron’s eyes brighten with a wide shit-eating grin.

“Hahahaha, nice.” Ian smiles as he goes over and moves Aaron’s arms, from covering his groin to positioning them to a Hercules flex pose. Next he taps on the rump and checks out a random option on it. Honestly, the options, modes, icons, and gauges of this program is so randomized, it’s hard to make sense of most of it.

“Hhhmmmm…” He finds some way to isolate the lower body and he sees another row of different icons. “For fuck’s sake, David didn’t even include any instructions or anything.” He scowls, but also doesn’t mind tinkering and experimenting with it.

“Huh.” He sees a tab that says O2 as the rump outlines, so he taps it. Nothing. He taps it again, but he sees a slight shift in Aaron’s bottoms. He presses and holds, and he hears a sort of hiss. His eyes widen as Aaron’s rearend expand slowly. Still smiling like an idiot and flexing his arms like a champion, Aaron stands there as his butt gradually pushes out behind him like a balloon as his jammies stretch easily around it.

Ian stops it when Aaron’s pants looks like he’s smuggling a beachball in there. He rubs that large round rear before peering into his bottoms. Instead of his fuzzy flesh, Aaron’s ass is now tight, round, and smooth. Ian snickers as he pulls the pants back up and gives it a couple of smacks, his ass sounding like a schoolyard handball.

“Alright, lets see how big we can get you.” Ian says as he takes the iPad and presses the O2 option again.

FFFFhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aaron’s body gives a hollow hiss again as his butt starts to grow. His rump balls up and swells to his pelvis, making it look like he’s wearing a XXXXL diaper. Ian gulps as he watches Aaron’s inflation elevate his height, slowly consume along his legs, his pajamas somehow containing everything it all.

Ian’s cock only gets harder as he watches Aaron’s lower body slowly become a balloon. His legs get thicker and shorter until his round form fluffs against the floor. What used to be his legs give some hard wooden thickening sounds before his feet leave the carpet. Flexing and smiling cluelessly, Aaron’s torso remains his original build while his black and red plaid blimp blows further more. His feet rising up and pushing along the apparatus as the handsome roommate is now standing on his hot-air balloon of an ass.

Ian stops and marvels at the size of Aaron’s half-blimp form. “Hooooly fuuuuck…” He gives Aaron’s balloon a gentle push. The half-man, half-parade float continues to smile as he sways the the side, rolling in a circle on the spot before the weight of himself makes him move back up in balance.

“Okay. I need to see your reaction.” Ian grins as he goes to get his iPad. He stands back and pressed PLAY.

“-thing weird was happening to me in the- whhooOOOooaaAAA!” Aaron rocks back and forth on his newly huge bottom “WH-What the, what the, what the fuck!” His arms flail and wobble as he continues to swing and bob around.

“Ahahahaha, you’re really getting into shape, Aaron.” Ian teased, “ROUND, right?”

“Ian, I- wooaahhh!” Aaron yelps a little before he holds his arms arched on either side to keep his balance. He glances up and notices his head is skimming the ceiling. “What…” Aaron gaps as he looks at himself. From the waist-down, his entire body is a tight, light, ball-shape object with his feet – his feet! They’re pressing on himself on either side, about a couple of ‘feet’ away from the ground! They’re not even grazing the carpet! “Whhhhaaaat is happeennniiinnng???”

“I don’t know, but I love it.” Ian grins as he approaches his enlarged buddy. Aaron irks and sweats from above.

“I-I-Ian, s-stay back! Please!” Huge and , Aaron frets as his roommate seems entirely aloof about all of this! “J-J-Just, please, help me get back to normal, I- GHH heh!” His foot jerks as Ian traces a finger along it. “I-IAN! NO!”

“No what?” Ian grins evilly as he grazes a fingertip along the sole.

“HeeEEHH! AHahah!” Aaron wobbles and shakes as his foot tenses and clenches “NO! DON’T!”

“Don’t what? Do this?” Ian grins as he goes in and gives the bottom of Aaron’s foot a lick.

“AHahHahahaA! AHHH! Hoh, hoh, hoh” Aaron whines and giggles painfully before his opposite foot gets traced and tickled, “Ahahaha! Hoohooohohohhh! Ahahahaha! IAAAANN! STOOOP!” He laughs as his feet wiggle and jumble around. He gasps loudly as he feels Ian’s tongue start to slither and wiggle into his toes! “GGHHEEHEHEehehehahahaha! AHHAHHAA! ST-STOH! STOP!” He attempts to kick and jump to make the tickling cease. “IAN! I MEAN IT! CUT THIS SHIT OUT!”

“Uh-oh,” Ian backs out of the way as he sees that huge balloon push forward.

“W-W-Whooaa!” Aaron yelps as his whole body leans forward and rolls down. He squirms and flails as he tries to stay up, but realizes he’s helpless as he swings down to the floor, “AhhhhhMMMLLP!” He irks and lands on his hands.

A hard huff escapes his mouth as his inflated ball wafts gently in the air before softly descending back down. He whines as he looks over his shoulder at his massive tight ass almost presents itself behind him.

Aaron pants as he attempts to move himself up with his strength, but only succeeds in a few bouncy push-ups. “Ian, help me up here.”

“I don’t think I can, big guy.” Ian says as he gives that enormous hollow ball a few slaps.

“Dammit, Ian! This is serious! If you don’t- WOOooo!” He moans as his rump suddenly feels a flourish of bliss. He looks over his shoulder, but all he’s able to see is his plaid balloon butt. “Ian, want are you doing back there??”

“Mmmmhhhhh, enjoying the view.” Ian moans as he rubs his face onto Aaron’s blimp of a booty. His arms rub around and on the broad butt and nuzzles it deeply – it’s like a huge pillow.

“I-Ian, hooohh” Aaron moans as his ass getting rubbed feels creepily good. “N-No, Ian, I need to get back to normaaaaAAALLLLlllll!” Aaron lets out a horny moan. He doesn’t even know if he has a dick right now or not, but the more Ian touches his blimp, the more he gets randy. “IIIIIAAaaaannnnnn! For the love of God, pllleeeeaaassse!”

“Oh alright.” Ian says as he departs the planetary ass. He taps on the revert option of the screen, and laments during the single second of which Aaron’s balloon form instantly shrinks down to size.

Bewildered and jumpy, Aaron pats at his legs and huffs with panic. He springs onto his feet and looks at his roommate, “Okay, Ian. Something is seriously wrong going on here.” He gulps and gestures to the hall, “Like… I was in the bathroom, I was taking a wiz, and it just… Something fucking happened.”

“Like… Did your cock turn into a huge balloon?” He asked. Aaron’s face broke with shock “And same with your balls?”

“Ian… How the fuck do you know?”

“Dude, it’s crazy” Ian gets up and holds up the iPad, “I think this thing my cousin sent me is letting me change how you look.”

“Bull. Shit.”

“Here, lemme try something else” Ian taps at a couple of options from the iPad’s menu.

“W-W-W-Wait, Ian!” Aaron forgets his crotch and holds up his hands, “Slow down! I think we should-”

TAP

Aaron’s entire appearance turns into black and white TV distortion for a second before he comes back into view – looking entirely different.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)