More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

AU: the war takes place

Set years after the event. Volturi are defeated but the allies of Cullen’s also suffer dearly. Carlisle, Jasper and Leah with a few extra wolves are dead alongside Irina. Esme is leading the coven and the Wolfpack are sending Damian to them in order to keep the peace, Denali’s aren’t so friendly anymore.

Begin

“Guys meeting!” Edward barked calling out to the remaining family who did their own things, his hand firmly clasped in Bella’s sitting down on the couch with Emmett and Rosalie joining them on the other leaving the two lonely members of Alice and Esme to come in, Esme with a tablet before plugging it in began to speak as the images appeared on the screen, “We know about the lines to our boundary has been pushed back effecting our feeding. I spoke to Sam and he agreed to retract to the original agreed permits but there’s a condition!” “Of course!” Alice groaned looking down Esme brought the next image up to reveal a young man’s head, “Names Damian. It’s a new wolf, they send us a new shifter who will live here in exchange for Reneesme who will live with Jacob on the Rez. I thought a wolf here would give us added protection. They hid from me this, which I owe Sue for it; Damian is her nephew and still pissed at us for Leah’s !” “Well she isn’t the only one. Should have just let the venom spread when James bit her!” Alice spat, “I know you’re hurting but it wasn’t the right time, her father, school everything!” Edward pleaded with his sister her spat back, “You fail to realise I was there when you were discussing it with Carlisle. It was your pride and soo many are dead because of it!” “Calm it you too! This is serious!” Esme growled forcing them apart, “What?!” Alice snapped before staring at the screen watched Esme play the video, “Why did the wolves send him and not Seth? This is why! He isn’t a shifter...”

The video played and the voice began to cry, “Sue, Sue... listen to me” she paused as she heard the cry of the man inside the room his bones cracking as the other man tried to push it back in, “No leave it...” “But mum!” “It’s meant to be like this! Let the body change and get ready to try and control him!” he nodded before turning back to the video the woman spat, “Sue, he isn’t a shifter. Somethings not right and I don’t know what to do. If we don’t manage to control the transition and...you know, try and find out what is wrong and how to help him! Please!” she looked back hearing more bones creak, “I will leave this to run, maybe it could help you understand!” she rushed to the boy who crying out once again they saw the man’s body crack and twist in an unholy shape before realigning he wailed as the skin fell away to reveal jet black fur and fangs began to take shape. The Cullen’s sat in silence both intrigued and horrified when the creature was finally revealed, “That’s definitely something more than a shifter!” Emmett grumbled punching his fist into his hand, “Finally a challenge!” he later retracted this comment when the woman tried to calm the beast but was instead met by it’s paw yanking out her spine and then slamming its claws through her eyes. The shifter leapt at it biting and gnawing but being thrown off was met by its front legs being yanked out of its sockets and lifted to fling the beast around slamming it into the wall and what left now was his brother now in human form crying as he watched the claws glisten under the primitive light as he spat, “You monster!” when the monster bit down on his neck tearing away at his throat leaving the video to go blank and the family to look at each other, “Well since you volunteered, Emmett can die first!” Alice glumly stated but already on to this Edward stepping up spoke, “Do the pack know?” “Of course and are preparing defences whilst consulting the elders on the matter, maybe in their stories they have encountered the creature. Emmett prepare defences with Rosalie, Bella ensure they are respecting the borders and I with Alice will start digging for information, with luck we find something useful out.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)