More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreenBean GreenBean

Who are you?

A young Yharham barmaid, Jessica

You are Jessica, a young barmaid, serving the low class , for they alone could not afford blood. Jessica stood 5'2", with blond hair reaching just past her shoulders and curvy figure that looked just a little top heavy with her breasts straining against her low-cut bodice. She was just past 20. She had moved here to her aunt's a mere year ago to help support her in her age and to take her place running the bar. The blood did little for her ongoing ashen blood, and Jessica feared she would pass any day now.

She still had not taken the blood herself, at her aunt's insistence, and because of it, she could hardly court a well-earning gentleman here (as taking was beastly). She was popular her first month here her, but Yharhamites always had a strange fanaticism in their eye after they had taken the blood that scarred her away from them. After enough time had passed for her to be used to it, she had been marked as a beastly outsider, so Jessica split her time taking care of her aunt near Iosefka's clinic and working the bar near Odeon chapel.

Jessica had just finished her shift and was shooing out the drunk customers (always an ornery bunch) when she heard a loud noise outside.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)