More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by korook korook

What’s your first move?

A test of strength!

You advance toward your opponent, raising your arms toward her to declare your intent for a test of strength. She stares at you incredulously for a moment, before locking her fingers together with yours and starting to push.

It’s barely even a contest; seconds into the test and you’re already starting to bend backwards. She pushes further and further down on you until you fall to your knees—but she still won’t let up.

Then she gets that mischievous look in her eye that tells you she’s had an idea, and you only have a moment to be afraid of what she’s got planned for you before she surges forward and plants her tits on top of your face, smothering you as she forces you downward. You hear the crowd pop, but you can’t see anything anymore now that her breasts are enveloping your face.

Roxie keeps pushing and you fall to the ground, face still buried in her chest. She comes down on top of you, causing you to gasp in pain as her weight comes crashing down. She holds the breast smother for a few more seconds, giggling as you writhe under her, before suddenly sitting up.

As you gasp for air, she looks down at you and says, loudly enough for the whole crowd to hear, “Don’t think you’re getting out of this that easily. I’m not done with you yet.”

What does she have planned for you next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)