More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

A superhero

You were in your bathrobe when you answered the door. Even with his eyes hidden behind those dark, government issue sunglasses, you could tell that the agent standing there was nonplussed. It took him a moment to shift into a professional stance again and he raised his badge.

"Dr John Doe," he said, which you felt like should have been a question but it was obvious this suit knew who you were. "I need you to come with me. We have an emergency."

"Look I was just about to take a soak," you started to explain, exaggerating the tiredness in your voice, but the agent was unsympathetic to your cause and simply stepped into your home then to one side of the door.

"Then you may get dressed, quickly. Doctor," he said, which seemed like a reasonable suggestion but there was the unspoken "if you want to waste the world's time" tacked onto the end of it. You sighed, too worn from your day as it was and just shrugged and stepped outside into night clad only in your robe and slippers. The agent followed and helpfully shut the door behind you. "This way, Dr Doe," directed the agent and you turned to his voice irritably. When you saw the mode of transport he was walking towards your jaw dropped and you had to put a hand to his shoulder to stop him and ask him a very important question.

"Where exactly are we going?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)