More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Training montage !

A sticky situation. [TheDespaxas]

John put his school bag in his inventory once out of sight from the school. Putting containers into the inventory seemed like a cheat on the size limit but it looked like it was taken into account. The bag was taking 6 slots and the wallet 2. It was less than what each item inside would take though, he would have to think about getting more bags to expand the inventory.

What he found in his inventory puzzled him. Frank didn't have a bag or even his blazer when he bumped into him. So there was only one place what he got could have been.

Boy tamer: special item. This six inch long candy pink butt plug ends with a sparkly jewel. The wearer has +50% chance of accepting requests from the person putting it in them.

This put in a new light the relationship he had with Vanessa.

Walking towards the park he tried his idea. Focusing mana in his hand he could fire small bolts of energy.

New Skill: Magic Bolt lvl1, 5mp
10 magic dmg on target. Range 20ft

Once in the park he wanted to test something and punched a tree. It should have hurt or broken his hand but he just lost 1hp, gained lvl2 in Physical Resistance and lvl1 in Combat Mastery, increasing the dmg he could do with bare hands.

Two hours later he ended his training nearly exhausted with a 30 minute Meditation after eating a piece of bread he took at lunch.

Observe lvl6
Theft lvl2
Move lvl4
Physical resistance lvl8
Combat mastery lvl5
Blunt weapon mastery lvl5
Throwing weapon mastery lvl5
Magic bolt lvl3

He also gained
+1 Strength
+1 Endurance
+10 hp
+15 mp
+0,5mp/min regen

He had spent the two hours hitting a dead tree with a branch, his fists, spells or throwing rocks at it. Only taking a few breaks to use Meditation to regen.

Des#11_CharacterSheet

Deciding to go home and test books around the house to see if he could trigger new skills to appear he noticed something strange.

He had walked this street many times but now it looked off, like a caricature of the buildings and the sky looked greyish. He tried to walk back but somehow he was blocked by an invisible wall.

bloop!

He looked behind him and saw what he took for a puddle getting larger and rising from the ground.

He had played enough video games to recognize a slime. But could there really be monsters in the real world? And why couldn't he just run away?

"I know that. It must but some sort of instance, if I beat this monster I might be able to get out. And it's a good way to get xp too, I'm only missing 16 to lvl-up," he said.

He got the branch out of his inventory and prepared for the fight.

The slime got closer to him but he could keep at range if he wanted.

He tried to charge in a hit and run move, landing a big swing on the monster before retreating.

1 dmg

"What? One damage? I was doing a lot more than that earlier. Let's look at that," he said.
Observe

Slime lvl4 creature.
199/200hp
This jelly looking creature is slow but resolute. It is nearly immune to blunt . Eats fluids. Can absorb non living materials.

John heard a noise and saw that a bit of the branch fell off where it had touched the slime.

He walked as far as he could and cast a Magic Bolt at it.

10 dmg

189/200hp

It could work! But sadly he didn't plan it too well after a few minutes he noticed that the slime had some hp/regen and that it pushed him into a dead end.

The absolute humiliation, being outsmarted by a slime. He had put it at half health but soon the creature got on his feet trapping his legs.

Through the transparent jelly he could see his shoes and pants starting to dissolve. Instinctively he unequiped them after seeing that the contact from the slime on his bare skin didn't hurt him.

Of course as the creature got up he ended up being to store all his clothes in his inventory for fear of losing them and having to walk home naked even if victorious.

Somehow the contact of the slimy lukewarm material on his skin got him erect and seeing this the creature moved over his dick.

He was feeling it fondle his crotch, massaging it. Probably close to or even better than what a blowjob would feel he figured. After two minutes of this treatment he exploded and came into it.

The creature then became liquid and fell off him. He could spot what looked like a white marble in it. He used Observe to know more.

Status: digesting. Slimes fall into torpor while digesting fluids.

Taking his chance he cast a Magic bolt at it after falling back a few feet.

15 dmg

It was weaker that way. He used the spell as much as he could before the slime finished digesting.

On the last hit the slime exploded, all traces of its body quickly disappeared leaving only three items on the ground.
+80xp
DING! !

That sound could mean only one thing.

LEVEL UP, BABY!!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)