More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

A spa

Complete Rejuvenation was a relatively new establishment in the city, but it had quickly built up a sterling reputation among its clientele. The full-service establishment wasn't cheap, but its frequent customers (who tended to be made up of the city's upper class) all insisted it was worth the price tag.

So, Mackenzie had slowly saved up the money to reserve a trip to the spa for herself. It took months of dedicated budgeting, but now it was time for her dream spa day to become a reality!

While Complete Rejuvenation offered every amenity expected of a spa as well as a great number of luxury services, Mackenzie had decided ahead of time that she wanted to start her day with a massage. A full relaxation of her muscles to start her day of pampering and relaxation just sounded right to the excited redhead. Besides, she'd splurged and paid for the most expensive option available: Full service VIP treatment. She wasn't even sure what all that meant, but for a place like this she just knew it had to be wonderful.

So it was that Mackenzie found herself alone in the massage room after being led there by the friendly and perky receptionist. Given a towel and a small basket before being left alone, Mackenzie knew enough about spas to start disrobing. She neatly folded and deposited her clothing in the small basket and wrapped the towel around herself before climbing onto the massage table and waiting.

The door opened after a few short minutes, followed by a happy voice.

"Hello there! My name is Mae, and I'm going to be your masseuse today!" the energetic woman said.

"Mackenzie." the redhead replied as she turned her head to look at the new arrival. Mae turned out to be a bright-eyed Asian woman, probably Korean considering the name, and probably around Mackenzie's age given her appearance. Mackenzie relaxed a bit at this; she'd honestly been a bit nervous at the idea of getting a male masseuse, letting a man she didn't know run his hands all up and down her body.

"Well, Mackenzie, please relax and let my hands work their magic!" Mae instructed, gently guiding Mackenzie's head back into the resting position the table had built in.

Mackenzie let out a sigh of content as Mae's slender hands went to work, starting at her shoulders. She could practically feel the tension melting out of her muscles already. This VIP service was already proving to be a great idea.

Just an innocent massage, or is there more to the VIP treatment than Mackenzie knows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)