More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by menoetes menoetes

What does she do?

A slow fuck and an explanation...

An involuntary gasp escapes your lips as Firsts long elegant fingers begin to stroke your cock, bring it to its full erect 7 inches. Her touch seems a bit clumsy but you certainly aren’t about to complain about that to s woman who looked like a walking wet dream. You strain to move your leaden arms as she begins to speak in the informative manner of a tour guide…

“I will start at the beginning. You see, whilst your species was laying the foundations of its first primitive civilizations, our species was already in a golden-age of genetic and molecular engineering, a time of extraordinary exploration and scientific innovation…” She tells you, brushing a strand of that amazingly long smooth hair back over her shoulder.

To your astonishment she begins to describe an advanced alien society whilst never stopping her rhythmic stroking of your hardened member.

It was a society that had celebrated the peak of scientific and social accomplishment with the development of nanites. These tiny self-replicating robots, capable of altering matter at the molecular level had revolutionized her species entire civilization. She explains how a single preprogrammed canister of nanoid gel could replicate, grow and then terraform huge expanses of a planet surface into fertile farmland or construct entire glittering cities out of nothing but bare rock and dust. Of how new Nano-web computers processed, interpreted and transmitted vast amounts of data at new immeasurable speeds and medical nanobots working within their bodies had made them impervious to disease, injury and, for all intents and purposes, ageless. They had essentially become a society of immortals with the power to create almost anything they desired.

“You see, we had made our greatest discovery.” She tells you as her soft hand slowly increases its pace up and down your throbbing cock, “Or so we had thought until our scientists and their powerful new computers uncovered something even greater; the secrets behind the workings of our conscious minds!”

Climbing gracefully onto the bench, she straddles your hips and guides your cock towards the soft puckering lips of her hairless pussy. Your mind is ablaze with the incredible tale she is spinning for you along with the exhilarating sensations of this stunning creatures physical attentions. She lowers herself down on your rigid 7 inches, wincing as your steely rod pushes through her hymen. The fact she is a virgin doesn’t even pierce your muddled perceptions, so overwhelmed as you are.

“Creating new bodies was old technology for us, even your young species stands upon the threshold of designer babies and cloning, but now we could do something we never dreamed of. We could design and inhabit these new bodies for ourselves! Imagine it, being able to move your conscious mind from one form to another at will.” She says with a hint of excitement as she begins to slowly slide herself up and down your modest shaft.

Her people hadn’t held back either; first designing ‘physically perfect’ bodies for themselves then eventually they had begun experimenting wildly with new shapes and forms in an excited fervor of discovery. It hadn’t ended there either; their greatest minds had realized the potential for social engineering on the grandest scale…

“We now had the means to change more than our physical forms, but our minds and personalities, we believed we could reinvent ourselves, we thought we knew it all and that pride was our undoing.” She says with a hint of regret in her voice, even as she plants both her palms on your bare chest to support her gyrating hips.

Her perfect C-cup breasts sway and jiggle inches from your face, her long auburn hair falling across them like silken curtains. Her flawless ivory skin has taken on an excited flush and her breath comes faster. Your hands twitch with the desire to grab them but your limbs are still heavy and unresponsive. The exquisite feel of her tight virgin snatch wrapped around you cock is maddening as you lie helpless beneath her inhumanly beautiful thrusting body.

“What… what happened?” You stutter and realize that you have been silent this whole time, she looks down at you and her mouth quirks in a quizzical smile.

“We succeeded… unfortunately.” She says a bit breathlessly, “We eradicated the parts inside of ourselves that caused wars, greed, crime, and injustice; we have created a utopian society. It is a place of quiet contentment, endless exploration, constant discovery and peace, but we lost something along the way, something more important than we ever realized. Something we hope you or another of your kind can help us rediscover.”

“What… what have you lost?” You look up at her a bit dazed and confused as she leans down to brush her soft full tits across your chest, smiling like a story teller who has reached the main point of their tale.

“Ambition.” She whispers softly into your ear, her hot breath tickling you and she straightens back up, taking your cock deep into her silken folds again. “We have lost our ambition, the drive to excel and even exceed our own limitations, the desire to be better, to have more and to grow. Without it our society has grown stagnant, unchanging and unable to evolve beyond what we are and have continued to be for thousands of your earth years.”

You feel your balls throbbing and gasp for breath as you sense yourself about to blow. First seems to sense it to somehow as she grinds her tight cunt down onto your pole hard and ends her story in a breathy rush.

“So we’ve traveled innumerable light years across space looking for another intelligent species that has demonstrated it and we found your little world. We randomly selected an example of an average male of your species and here you are.”

With a grunt you cum; blowing your load deep into her freshly deflowered pussy. The creature called First sucks in a breath and moans in satisfaction as you spurt your seed inside of her.

However being told you were randomly selected, kidnapped and the insinuation that you were entirely replaceable at the end of a perfectly good coupling seems very anti-climactic to you. Your frown and your sense of unease returns quickly as First leans down over you, you’re not even sure she had cum…

“That was quite pleasant.” She says more like a woman who had just finished a fresh cup of coffee than a woman who had tried sex for the first time. “Shall we try it again?”

You chest is heaving for breath and your cock softening inside of her, you manage to move your arm for the first time to wipe the sheen of sweat off your brow.

What?! Did she think you could go again already!? These aliens really didn’t know as much as they thought they did about humans after-all…

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)