More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minus12 minus12

Who has the remote?

A senior in high school

I always had the remote and knew what it did but I was after afraid to use it and honestly at this point I had forgotten that I even had it. Months ago i stashed it in my closest forgetting about it. I happen a student at a rather wealthy high school my mom is a teacher so I got to go here. It was my dad who made the remote for me before he passed, my mom never knew what it did and I certainly wasn’t going to tell her.

Waking up for school was always a struggle as I dreaded going everyday, today was especially going to be boring. I got dressed and saw the remote in my closest and actually looked at it for the first time in a really long time. Eh why not I thought when i shoved it in my pocket. Driving to school was pretty mundane as per usual and I sat in Third period bored out of my mind, Astronomy, the only class I had somehow managed to be in the back corner of the class with four chairs at a table which only I sat at. I often would end up looking around the room while we were suppose to be reading a chapter, no one actually worked they just talked to their friends at their tables.I was playing on my phone when I noticed someone at the table next to me..

Who is it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)