More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does Kate end up naked?

A roommate and an awkward reality show

Kate Micucci made it to her apartment, a little perturbed to see the door open. She peered inside; there were maybe half a dozen workmen inside, standing by the walls, taking measurements…

“Uh…” Kate said, slightly awkwardly.

“Kate!” came a voice from an adjacent room.

Her roommate, Riki Lindholme, walked out, beaming to see her. They’d been friends for years, even in a comedy musical duo together, so they’d opted to live together for more financial reasons.

Still, they got along, even if Riki did occasionally spring things on her. Kate was always a bit nervous around surprises.

“Uh, Riki, what’s going on?” Kate said.

“Oh, right, remember that reality show I auditioned for a while back?” Riki said.

The… it took Kate a moment to recall the details. They’d talked about it, mostly laughing over the idea. Riki had a bit of a career as an actress, popping up all over the place, and she’d noted with some amusement that the filmmakers had a tendency to always make her character naked at some point.

There was one time she’d been in a movie with her screen-time dubbed ‘world’s longest nude scene,’ by a few articles. Riki had never been particularly self-conscious about her body, unlike Kate.

Then her agent had mentioned that a show had been interested in her; the basic pitch was to see how people survived without clothes for a few weeks, maybe more depending on how much footage they needed.

“I thought you were kidding,” Kate said.

They’d been a bit tipsy at the time, giggling over it. How Riki seemed to be increasingly known for her nudity, how the show obviously was a study in human behaviour and not a cheap attempt to show skin…

“Nope, it’s real,” Riki said. “I got picked!”

“So, uh…” Kate said.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “Shouldn’t be long. They’re wiring in a few cameras, taking my clothes, what I’m wearing too by the time they’re done. Not going to interfere with you though, won’t even use footage of you without permission.”

So… her roommate and friend was going to be spending the next few weeks completely naked. Kate really didn’t know how she did it. Still, so long as there were no cameras in her room, it wasn’t like there’d be any footage of her doing anything more embarrassing than practising her ukulele.

“Right, well, I’m going to take a shower,” Kate said. “Feeling kinda gross. You… have fun with that.”

Kate hurried to her room, shutting the door behind her. Then she stripped down by the door, doing what she could to keep it shut. She half-ran to her en-suite; she always felt a bit paranoid about people seeing her.

She shut the bathroom door and got into her shower. Gratefully she let the water cascade over her, cleaning off the grime of the journey.

She squirmed a little at the sound of people outside. Riki always teased her about how nervous she got.

The door to her bathroom opened; Kate squealed, covering her chest with one arm despite being inside the shower and hidden by a wall.

“Kinda busy!” she squeaked.

“Anything we need to take in here?” a gruff, distinctly male voice said. Seriously, while she was showering?!

“No, Riki’s clothes aren’t in my shower, get out!”

She was bright red by the time she heard the door shut. She knew that all he’d be able to see was a glimpse of her body, through a fogged-up window, and even that only before she’d pulled back.

Still, it was too much.

She stayed in the shower for much longer than she’d planned to, long after it sounded like all the workmen had left. When she was absolutely sure, she slowly turned the water off, and slowly stepped out. Gratefully she took her towel, wrapping it around herself.

Then she went out to her room. She dried quickly.

Wait, her drawers were open? Why…

Her eyes widened as she looked inside. Empty. She looked into another, then another, then looked inside her wardrobe.

She had… shoes. That was it.

They’d ransacked her room too?!

“Riki!” Kate shrieked, panicking. She almost ran out to the main room of their flat, before remembering they’d put cameras up.

Ok, she was in a towel, but she didn’t want to give them footage of her even that exposed.

Her blonde roommate hurried to the doorway. Kate pointedly kept her gaze up, meeting Riki’s eyes; just as she said she’d now been stripped naked.

She wasn’t even trying to cover herself, her bare pussy, her tits, all right there on display.

“What-” Riki began.

“My clothes!” Kate squeaked. “Where are my clothes?!”

“What?” Riki said. She glanced behind Kate, then faltered. “Oh. Uh. They shouldn’t have gone in there.”

“You think?!” Kate said. “One interrupted my shower!”

“They… must have thought we were both on the show,” Riki said.

“They what?!” Kate said. She glanced around suddenly. “Wait, are there cameras in my…”

“I don’t know,” Riki said. “They’re, uh, meant to be hidden. Can’t be easy to find.”

Kate’s cheeks flushed a little more, remembering how she’d just dried herself, not worried about modesty. Well, she hadn’t been then.

And that footage was going to.. what, be perused by strangers, editors, maybe even aired on TV?! Kate squeaked.

“Riki, what did you get us into?!” Kate said, voice high with panic.

“C-calm down,” Riki said. “I’ll phone them up, explain the mistake, just, uh, wait there.”

Riki drew back into the main room of their flat; Kate quickly shrunk back, then ducked into bed, hiding behind the covers.

If she didn’t go shopping, gave up her social life, cancelled all her plans… yeah, maybe she could wait a week out in bed, under the sheets.

She whimpered.

Then heard a raised voice.

“What do you mean no?!” Riki said, into the phone. “No, I’m not trying to find a way around the ban, my roommate- No, listen to me, she isn’t-”

A few moments later and there was an angry groan, and a slam.

Then a guilty Riki was back in Kate’s doorway, her expression apologetic, and still apparently unconcerned that she too was naked.

“Uh, they won’t listen,” Riki said. “I’ll keep trying, but I think they just think I’ve got cold feet, not that…”

Which left them without the slightest item of clothing in the flat, and the best they had in the way of covering being Kate’s sheet and their bedsheets; it was hardly enough to live with.

Kate squeaked.

No clothes, cameras hidden all around the apartment, for weeks?!

Sometimes she really hated the things Riki got her into.

Day one...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)