More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Twistinger Twistinger

What's next?

A rest, then it's morning

Wiping some of the cum dribbling down her body, Loretta tasted it with her finger. Unable to help herself she giggled.

"That was more fun than I've had in a while," she mused, pressing her legs together as though trying to preserve the memory of Tom in between her. "Win or lose, it's not like there's a downside to all this. I'll have a full run of the campus's prime candidates while Val goes for broke, and Connie doesn't seem she's going to pose much competition anyway. I guess we already know who the real winner is."

A grin lit up Loretta's face as she verified the video on her phone, treating herself to a vivid replay of Tom ramming her into the bed - a good start to what would surely be a month of mind-blowing sex. After moving the file to her personal storage, it was time for a well-deserved shower before bed. She would have the whole weekend ahead of her when she woke up.


The first thing Loretta noticed when she roused from her slumber was the subtle, yet unmistakable fragrance of incense. She propped herself on her arms and turned her head - sure enough, there was someone at the study table, her black hair tied back in a neat ponytail.

"You have got to be kidding me," Loretta exclaimed despite herself. This earned her a stare from the other girl as she peered at Loretta from behind cobalt glasses.

While they weren't at each other's throats, Loretta and Indira generally stayed out of each other's way. It wasn't as if Loretta disliked her roommate - there was something exotic and mysterious about Indira's combination of South Indian heritage and British upbringing, and she'd seen Indira turn quite a few heads herself. What Loretta couldn't understand was how ridiculously studious Indira was; in return, Indira didn't think much of Loretta's definition of a good time, although she was polite enough to withhold judgment... unless provoked.

"I don't follow," Indira replied, as clinical and no-nonsense as ever.

"You just spent the whole night outside! Doing homework! And the first thing you do on a Saturday morning is bury yourself in books?" It was hard for Loretta not to sound incredulous. "Seriously, don't you ever relax?"

"Advanced electives tend to occupy more time, especially when you're taking on three of them," responded Indira as she adjusted her spectacles. "Even after optimization, I can ill afford to spend my available moments on frivolities. Your concern is noted - but I do not consider myself capable of securing a future solely based on my looks, which leaves me to my current undertaking."

Loretta frowned as Indira turned back to her notes. Even when she was being absolutely civil, Indira could somehow find a way to get under her skin. "Too bad. I'm sure she'd be the life of the party if she ever put her mind to it," Loretta thought as she yawned, reaching for her phone. Not that what Indira did mattered to her; she had far more interesting priorities. Or hadn't she?

The blonde took another glance at Indira. Maybe she was feeling the buzz from helping Tom, but now she found herself thinking of getting Indira to come out of her shell. It was obvious that Indira didn't get out enough - if at all - and it wouldn't be hard to draw in the studs with two hotties for the price of one. Or maybe she could claim Indira for herself as a warm-up - Valerie didn't say that their conquests had to be exclusively male. Then again, Mark might have responded to her message, and she could always look for Derek. Chances were, they would prove to be more cooperative than Indira was.

Choices, choices...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)