More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark8264 dark8264

What do you see?

A redhead tourist, visiting from England

You're a curvy redhead, visiting from "across the pond." You're 22, and you're on your last vacation before you have to be an adult, as you just graduated from university. You're looking forward to the job you have lined up back home, but you look at this audition as the last impulsive, childish thing you'll get to do. "Besides, if I get nail this, I might get to be irresponsible a little bit longer."

You look at your naked body, fresh from the shower in the mirror. You're a true ginger, as evidenced by the landing strip right above your pussy and the freckles all over your body. Your 38D tits aren't the biggest in the world, but none of the boys you've been with have ever complained when you put them in their face or flashed them. You have a true hour glass figure, your arse nice and round and firm, with a little rose tattooed on your left cheek, as you dated an American while he was at Oxford who jokingly called you his "English Rose," and the tattoo happened after a long night at the local pub. No worries though, as you had never put his name anywhere near it.

After you finish admiring your body in the mirror, you put on a flesh colored bra and a matching thong. Then, you put on a white blouse and a black short skirt, with black heels. You were going to have to dress like this professionally anyway, and the clothes suited your body. Now, where is the slip of paper with the address for the audition? Ah yes, there is. Now, as for the important question...

Where is the audition at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)